Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20,000 Leagues (Xeni Kraylu)

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Je'daii's eyes widened when Xeni jumped and the low light made it hard to see and then there was the sound. The sound of her coming up short and Je'daii was only glad for the harness and rope but it could still hurt as she moved to try and help hr up but thankfully she could do it. With a silent look of relief Je'daii spoke motioning forward more to be away from the large hole in the ground. She would have to make sure the trip back they just used the line to climb across. Still she had a smile on her face at the thought of exploring more for a moment there it had seemed bleak. "Thank goodness your okay." With a look around Je'daii lit another glow rod and started to walk but offered for Xeni to go in front of her as before to lead the way through since she could see in the dark kind of.

Je'daii kept going and focused her eyes on Xeni while she spoke offering a smile. The rest of the cave so far was more the same but she could smell some of the sea now. There might be a chamber or a pool. "Can you smell that? Is there anything up ahead you can make out?"

Her ears perked at the question as Xeni concentrated on the supposed smell. Certainly smelled of water, or something close to it. They cautiously moved forward and the cove walls began to feel damp. The air chilled ever so slightly as she progressed. Xeni glanced further down the tunnel. It seemed to be ending soon, but into what, she wasn't quite sure. As long as they didn't drown, Xeni guessed it was harmless.

A few more meters and the two women entered yet another cavern, but this one was slightly bigger. And with... some of the weirdest rock formations Xeni had seen. Was it rock? Xeni couldn't tell due to restricted eyesight and she had no idea how dark the place was. Xeni gently pulled Je'daii towards the formation, signing her inquiry of what it was. It seemed awfully smooth to be stone...

----
@Je'daii
Once again, I apologize!

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Je'daii looked around the cave they were in, the light from the glow rod was faint while she looked around the area and felt the rocks before them. The sound of water dripping and the smell of the sea was stronger here while she touched the rock formations and the surface was strange. Soft and moist with some crumbling rocks while she brushed at it. The glow rod reflecting off some of the rocks to cast a red sheen around and show more of the area. There were tsil crystals here, smoke crystals that were.... Je'daii grinned seeing the force sensitive species because living crystals were something to behold and they had survived down here which could mean much. Though did a crystal really need to eat or breathe? They did live for a long time and now as she thought about it there need to take notes was important as she leaned against the rock and spoke.

"There are some tsil crystals, they grow around the galaxy but like beskar are found in abundance elsewhere, oh this is exciting. and..." Her voice trailed off as the soft rock gave away and moved from her weight letting her feel the scales and see the teeth. The scent of fish and a slowly preserved rot came to her as Je'daii realized what it was and stood up feeling sticky things in her hair. It was one of the firaxa sharks and she guessed what had happened. It had been caught in the drainage with nowhere to go and most likely the entrance it had gotten was sealed or it had been down here as a baby and grown up in the depths. Either way it was an interesting find she had to admit and despite the now covered in rotted guts poncho and her hair she still smiled. "Well that is going to make be smell for hours."

Xeni gagged. What was that? And how long had it been down here? She grimaced and she shuddered. Marine life wasn't her forte, and that right there wasn't making the idea any appealing to her. But tsil crystals? Xeni panicked and shut down her sight immediately, but not before gripping Je'daii's arm (obviously ignoring the rotting flesh and horrid smell).

She wasn't sure if any crystals down here were capable of pulling off a giant storm or such, but she sure wasn't going to test that theory. Xeni had only heard of them, her elders warning to be careful of them since her vision could spike a dangerous situation, depending on the size of the crystals.

'Is it safe to use the Force at the moment? I mean, I don't know how many there needs to be for it be hazardous to do so...,' she signed her companion's arm, hesitant to move around much. Being engulfed in complete darkness was nothing new, but that never takes away the uneasiness in her stomach.
--------
@Je'daii

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Je'daii thought about it while she stood near Xeni and breathed in deeply. Her mind racing about what was happening and what was being made. The tsil crystals in large amounts could be dangerous but Xeni wasn't using the force to much, her sight should have hopefully been fine. Not wanting to risk though was a good idea to not tempt some things. "I do not know, we should be careful though and I have rotten fish in my hair... This is most. Troublesome, the smell along is going to stick with me for who knows how long." He face turned while looking around and getting close to Xeni while getting a new glow rod to look upon most of the area. The shapes of more dead sharks possibly or rocks and the faint shine of more crystals. They would have to be careful while Je'daii smiled. "We'll be good and safe though come on."

That wasn't quite reassuring in her opinion, unfortunately. Nonetheless, Xeni gripped Je'daii's hand, wandering aimlessly in the abyss of darkness. Fate would have it that whatever horrid smell haunted this place certainly wasn't lessening anytime soon. It had been a while since she's had to go blind; Nervous sickness rocked her lower body. Slow steps, Xeni...
'Anything else of curiosity in here?' She signed on her partner's arm. The further away from these crystals, the quicker she'd feel better.
---------------
@Je'daii : I'm sooooooooo sorry!

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"] that is okay cause I am sorry as well.

Je'daii felt the words and turned back while she breathed in through her mouth. Not wanting to inhale the sickening smell of rot but now it just felt bleh. Her voice came out moving through until she could felt the crystals in the back of her mind. "Just rotting fish and slime for now but." Je'daii continued forward until the passage got more narrow and came to another circle cut in it. The jedi looked down crouching low before dropping a second glow rod that she could see land. More shiny crystals hummed and the angle was enough to slide down as a grin came. "Well I always did want to go down a water slide." Her hand went to another rope in the pack cause extra rope was always a good thing and she started securing it to the top. "It looks like another level is down there and we might be out of the stench."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom