Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1v1 duel

Anyone up for dueling me? I am wanting to do some sort of story between us other than, "Your dark, I'm light, lets fight." Even then, if you want to, I can fight lightsiders for the idea of "Sparring" or because you believe I am falling to the dark side. *which I kind of am*

Anyways, I am open.

FYI, I have applied for tags to be changed to Knight level.

Aerion Ivelisse

A
[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

We can wail on each other if you like.

Reasoning could be almost anything. He's fairly confrontational.

Sounds fun. Jamila is also a Knight, and non confrontational just yet. Plus looking for a rival currently.

Stipulation, it'd be cool if I could get her guns approved. She is NON CQC so needs distance weaponry

Sabik is both a former Jedi Padawan and a Mandalorian. Though he has been aligned with both the One Sith and Black Empire, he isn't Sith. He's just a Dark Jedi. Interested?

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]- Still got a duel we never finished for Songsteel. You don't have to rhyme in it, and i'm happy to pick it up again or make a new one. And there are a ton of angles we can approach.

[member="Jamila Elahad"], If you are still waiting on weapons, then come back when you have them, and I have no clue what you will be using. lol

[member="Sabik Dhami"], Very interesting. And actually, I may have something to add to that for Zeph's story as well. I'll PM you about it.

[member="Darth Pryde"], No problem helping with that, but what IC reasoning do you have?

[member="Julius Sedaire"], I am an ass... I forgot about that man. I actually wouldn't mind helping you finish that *even if you already got your songsteel*. It presents a challenge, and I wouldn't mind. Let me get to that.

EDIT:

[member="Aerion Ivelisse"], Sorry, didn't realize I skipped over you. Sure. However, what would be the thing that tips either of us over?

Aerion Ivelisse

A

points to bio.

Aerion could be following him and antagonizes him to the point of combat, or the other way around. Or they could literally just bump into each other. Aerion is extremely easy to aggravate.

But it's cool if you don't want to yet either, my brain is too slow for ideas at this hour.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"] My saber uses a rare crystal that makes it to where the more I use it the more corrupted I am by the dark side and I could simply be in another dark side fueled rage. Or you could knock into me in a cantina and spill my drink....it don't take much to set me off mate

[member="Darth Pryde"], I happen to use Force Rage with Zeph, and intend to use more of it. So I can see some similarities. And I will point out my own "Bloodsaber" *link in sig*. So if you really want to go that route, I can be "walking away" and you decide to say something about Zeph's family, and its on.

[member="Aerion Ivelisse"], A Jedi that antagonizes? Hmmm. Well, it says you are headstrong, and you seem like someone who would want to challenge everybody. And Zeph isn't afraid to take one.

We almost always duel but then again 90 percent of my posts are duels or training. lol Jokes aside, we can do a milestone duel for the Carrick especially from the last post you did in our mission. We create a story from the cross blades.

[member="Jericho"], I would be open to do that. Love the duels we have together. Should this be a past thread, or do we come to meet each other, and you test my mettle after being apart for a while?

Lol I waited the extra... 13 hours. Ready now?

Lol I had known my guns would be approved, hence me offering then instead of waiting.

Other than those everything else was copesthetic

Valashu Elahad is her father, and a Crusader, as well as the leader of the Kop'ad Beroya. She could simply be coming to meet her father, bump into your char, boom. Plus she is ultra set in her ways, so if she felt he did something wrong, she would fight him for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom