Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

11th Incinerator Disaster

Larry Cheswa

Second In Command of Sibar Laval. First Order
The ship came out of hyperspace at my homeworld, Lipsec. Truly beautiful isn't it? We were sent here to check on a remote base on its moon that has old Imperial artifacts. [member="Sibar Laval"] would be leading the mission, as ground team, I will be the air support, due to my semi-decent piloting skills, and [member="Drax Shean"] and [member="Pvt. Viper"] would both be on the ground with Sibar. "11th Incinerator Squad we land in tee minus ten, get ready to loot, sack, and pillage!" The craft lands at a clearing a mile away from the base. "And also, Sibar, can I see you for a sec, privately."

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar nodded "You heard the man! Tee minus ten minutes!" Sibar made his way to cockpit to talk to his second in command. "What do you need Larry?" He was slightly confused why Larry wanted to talk to him. The mission was very simple. In and out. There were no enemies to fight just recover a few imperial artifacts.

[member="Larry Cheswa"] [member="Pvt. Viper"] [member="Drax Shean"]

Larry Cheswa

"There is a few reasons I wanted to talk to you, there might be a slight problem with the mission, the oxygen here is very sparse, so if we end up getting in a fight, our flamethrowers would be near useless, second, Ive heard some, rumors... About you and the rookie, not trying to be rude, but what happened? And last, I'm not sure if this base had been cleaned out, we could come out of this with nothing, but I also heard that there was some experimental and prototype weapons and vehicles there, my ancestor used to work here, and I still have the holopad he used when he was there," I say holding up a holopad, and walk out of the cockpit. "Alright helmets on, we go when Laval gives the word."

[member="Sibar Laval"] [member="Pvt. Viper"] [member="Drax Shean"]

FN-2318 sat in the seat closest to the starship's exit, the oxygen tank on his back acting as an enormous burden for him in comfort. He pulled on the strap that kept him nestled into his seat as the ship rumbled as it broke Lipsec's atmosphere. The briefing was short and to-the-point. Land, pillage for Imperial Artifacts, burn chit, keep up with Major Laval, and follow orders. Iconis was used to taking orders. Like most soldiers of the First Order, he was taken from his family at a young age for training. The lack of parental figures in his life drove his independence, and today, after finally graduating from his training and the simulations on Starkiller Base, he would participate in a real mission for the first time.

He examined the others with him. Major [member="Sibar Laval"] rushed up to the cockpit to talk to the pilot, Captain [member="Larry Cheswa"], of whom the Order's freshest Private had not seen outside of his abode at the front of the vessel just yet. Across the walkway from him was [member="Pvt. Viper"], who had a more feminine form hidden within her armor that hinted she was probably a female, something Private Black had not seen a lot of in the Order's ranks. A woman's voice would no doubt make the squad more interesting to hear in battle. The last man on board was [member="Drax Shean"], of whom just looked like the average Incinerator Trooper who sat a few seats away from him.

Iconis stayed silent, listening to Major Laval and Captain Cheswa bark out orders over the radio. The turbulence felt from inside the starship told Iconis they were probably getting ready to depart. The moment of truth, he thought to himself, first day of action. Let's do it right, Private. For the First Order.

Larry Cheswa

I check my ancestors holopad, "So the experimental tech is in the south chambers near the back right, its locked behind twelve foot blast doors, how are we going to get in? Got any ideas?" I say scanning the screen.

[member="Iconis Black"] [member="Sibar Laval"] [member="Pvt. Viper"] [member="Drax Shean"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom