Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1000 POSTS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Wazzup

Was rather surprised to see I hit 1000 friggin posts with Shai. Not gonna lie, been one hell of a blast with the character in the 2 years I've been writing her. LOTS of arcs, development, exploration, adventures, and generally just a ton of fun writing her going from a greedy twig of a gun runner, all the way to arguably one of the most dangerous and well known warriors on the board. And all the organic storytelling I wrote her through merely added a ton of depth and complexity to a character I simply made to mess around with and do crime stuff.

BUT with her story nearing its end(in my opinion), I figured I'd do one of these to hear all y'all's thoughts on her. What do y'all think of Shai Maji as a character? The actions and mannerisms, the arcs, all that jazz. I wanna hear your critique. Anything that was odd about her, anything that felt like it could have been written better, any opportunities that could potentially have been missed?

Along with those, what do y'all think of her going forward? Do you lot think there's anything more that can be explored with her before it's time to say goodbye? Any particular way you cool cats think her story should end?

Lemme know down below. It's been a blast writing this character, and I'd love to hear y'all's critique and thoughts on the Ironclad Wardog

Ghalric Rau

G
It's been a helluva rollercoaster, for sure - and in the coming months we have planned, I feel there's still story to be had to finish it off well. Lot of emotion to her story. She's been around the block - has given a lot of characters a helluva ride, including this old dog. I'd say stick around for a while longer to ride it to its end properly.

Smile

A true stimker. Was fun to set her fluff on fire~

In all seriousness, I really like the character and have loved the way we got to start and grow the dynamic between her and Valery. She's consistently cool, has gotten some sweet story arcs that have taken her across the Galaxy, and it all makes her feel like a complete character. I do think that she's got time left though!

Especially with her and Xyoz adopting a kid, I think you can have fun with that relationship and explore really passing on her legacy to the new generation. The SGHW is also still really going, so maybe as that progresses towards its finale, you could think about tying your character's end into it, if that interests you at that point. But right now, I def hope to see more from her, still :D

Not just saying that cuz I want her to meet Vera <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom