Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1000+ messages from Jonyna. How me doin?

Next time we fight, she is a dead woman.

But I very much enjoyed our fight, and though I will likely only ever have the Jonyna experience from the perspective of an adversary, I have certainly enjoyed that experience. You are a chill writer in general, and that I think is almost exemplified in Jonyna, and your willingness to care so much for the plot of every encounter, and never diminish your opponents' actions is a boon to you as both a writer, and for this character.

Also not directly related to the character herself, but your ability to generally be so creative to be making so many factory and codex subs to cover Jonyna's weaknesses is a talent I very much lack and would love to learn how to do, and it is just generally just a boon for both the character and yourself.

your ability to generally be so creative to be making so many factory and codex subs to cover Jonyna's weaknesses is a talent I very much lack and would love to learn how to do, and it is just generally just a boon for both the character and yourself.
I can teach you, but it more or less boils down to "I look at my character's general fighting style, and do my best to cover for it's flaws"

Jonyna is a blitz melee fighter, with some small ranged options. Giving her some decent armor was an obvious choice, and giving her options to deal with pretty standard abilities people would normally use to counter her is easy. Sith Lightning, Slugthrowers, That kinda thing. You just kinda get a feel for what the enemy normally throws at you, and you plan ahead for it.

I've got the unique honor of having known Jonyna from before the Chaos days, and that something I'm very happy about. You've done a great job of translating her from the tabletop to the forum, and even expanding her character naturally. She's a great character and one I want to RP with more in the future.

The only real disappointment is that I don't really get to do enough Jedi writing. So I'll probably not be fighting shoulder to shoulder with Jonyna any time soon. Oh well, C'est la vie!

May your next 1000 posts be as fruitful as your first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom