Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100 Grand

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Spaceport of Firrerre

As a person once said about meeting people, ”blah, blah, and blah.” It was the same message about people you meet and never see again compare to others that will repeatedly reappear. For Dharma, she had a little cheat sheet on her life. It was thanks to her dolly spilling the beans. Such information had been normal between the two. Dharma always got the information with chatty inanimate object. It was her way of dealing with the force as baby through childhood. That just continued on after training. Such were the reasons that had placed in the Capital City of Firrerre’s spaceport. Everything in the universe told her it was time to go there.

@[member="firefighter47"]

Firefighter stood watching all the people walking around the spaceport. He could sense that someone was going to be there that he would be very interested in getting to know. He spotted the female with her doll as soon as she got off the shuttle so he stood waiting to see if she was the one he was waiting for.

@[member="Dharma Vessia"]

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe

Dharma walked a little in the port. She scanned the area around her with glances. Something would stand out for to catch as she was told. Some eyes on her that she could tell were more for the body, and others were of distain because they wish they were her. They were unaware of her curse. It was one they would not want to have. However one pair of eyes had a more of waiting look. Dharma walked up with her dolly walking behind to the young man. Being bold, she spoke to him. “I’m Dharma and you are?”

"My name is Firefighter how are you my lady?" He then took Dharma's hand and kissed it as if she was roayalty. He thought she was pretty cute, but before he would tell her that he had to find out more about her.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="firefighter47"] ((Sorry was LOA cause of the holidays))

For Dharma to think she was odd was abnormal; however she got her hand kissed, and that was odd to her. Talking things around her who were all sharing different information at once to her was never odd to her. A gentleman, maybe, was an odd thing to see. Of course the name was off too. It appeared she would be having an off day of oddness. Dharma gave a smile and took her hand back. “I’m doing fine and yourself, Firefighter?”

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe

Chuckle came from her as she heard silliness of being flirted with. There was one thing that made her stand out and she did not view attraction like other did. On her level, it was the twisted things she could do to one person and how much they might enjoy it. However, she was here for a reason so going along was the plan for the moment. Sweetly stating to the Sith, “Food sounds nice, Firefighter.”

They walked over to a local bar and found a seat where no one could hear them then Firefighter said "So my lady what brings you to this planet surely you aren't here for pleasure because a women like you i'm sure could get pleasure anywhere and everywhere she wanted to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom