Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 V 1 Me Bruh!

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Hello,

How are you all?

Cheers for having a look at this half-jbaked LFG. I'm an arrogant arsewipe, currently looking for some sort of enemy or friends to RP with. I wouldn't mind striking up friendship outside of the First Order, or having a nemesis to shoot IC banter at.

So I have a few characters here, and I'm really posting

[member="Rexus Wenck"]: A brute of a man, serving in the First Imperial Stormtrooper Corps. He belongs to a punishment platoon, the Gundark Gunners and is currently its leader. After recent events, he's a little unsure of himself, having become a First Order hero, and I'd like to explore that.

[member="Argyle Crompton"]: A drug addicted war vet who administers the city of Kan'Dul for the First Order on Zarnathea. He's a military man at heart, and still acts like he's still in the army. On another note, he's also a cripple if you're into that.

@Carlyle Rausgeber: A commodore, high as hell on his recent success against the Omega, Carlyle is a timid figure often afraid of his superiors, but an absolute tyrant when he wants to be.

So yeah, if you're interested. Hit me up.

Carlyle Rausgeber said:
[member="Rexus Wenck"]: A brute of a man, serving in the First Imperial Stormtrooper Corps. He belongs to a punishment platoon, the Gundark Gunners and is currently its leader. After recent events, he's a little unsure of himself, having become a First Order hero, and I'd like to explore that.
Might take a crack at this guy. The Crusaders and particularly Keira have taken a crack at the First Order in the past, and it'd be interesting to have some kind of solidified enemy within the faction, if you're up for it.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

Natasi Fortan said:
Why do you need an out of faction nemesis when you have me, a vaguely maternal figure whose affection and approval you will always fall short of?
Because I have an IRL Mum for that.

Flannigan Mcnash said:
Carlyle Rausgeber, always wanted the chance to RP with you, and if you'd give it to I'll return it in kind, whether that be a nemesis(I do have my villain speech prepared) or a friend.

The feeling is mutual. So who'd you like to fight/become drinking buddies with?

Keira Ticon said:
Might take a crack at this guy. The Crusaders and particularly Keira have taken a crack at the First Order in the past, and it'd be interesting to have some kind of solidified enemy within the faction, if you're up for it.
Alright. Just a quick question, would this be kept between us? Or would there be repucussions between the First Order and Crusaders?

Mythos said:
What can i say old school militaries are my thing.
Coolio. Have any ideas for you and Argyle to meet up?

Rae Jarrus said:
We could do something interesting...I have three Jedi and three Jedi/Princesses/Queen.
What are your princesses and Queens like? I'm leaning to them more than others, because I generally like to avoid facing a Jedi with a blaster.

Solan Charr said:
One vs one you say... Sim battle between Solan and Carlyle?
There are video games in the Star Wars verse? Kark yes my dude.

Carlyle Rausgeber said:
What are your princesses and Queens like? I'm leaning to them more than others, because I generally like to avoid facing a Jedi with a blaster.
Rayen Katoka is my Queen. She's probably not your best bet if you're using a blaster. She's overly skilled in the force and a little too wise for her age and great with a blaster.

Gabriella Rhayne is a princess and also force sensitive, but she's not as skilled. She's a spitfire and can have a great sense of humor. She's better with blasters, but her strength is great.

Kianna Auli'i is also a princess and she's somewhere in between Rayen and Gabby, but clumsy. She's well-mannered and would be very interesting in a face to face with an Imperial. She can also be quite comical.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

Keira Ticon said:
Carlyle Rausgeber - Either way. I would leave that ultimately up to RP and what the both of us think about things as they go.
I like this, definite winner. Let's RP. I'll PM you.

Apologies, [member="Rae Jarrus"], your characters don't sound like what I was looking for.

I did ask Nat when the FO was having some sort of thread that Non-members or Allies could hop in and lend a hand, playing around wit the FO has been on my list for a while now and i finally got some free time to do it. Meeting up with an old school Military Man would be something Mythos would definitely consider worth his time, maybe in a bar outside the normal beaten path.

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] however RPing with Carlyle would be another whole shebang, Mythos is currently taking back Atrisia and a meeting between Mythos and Carlyle under those circumstances (as two people with means) would be hella interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom