Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): Competition Time

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
Hi guys.

In conversation with my pal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) we have decided to host a competition for the Star Wars: Chaos community. As some of you know, I've begun a new YouTube channel which you can find the link too here. My channel is a Runescape community channel. I am currently recording myself as I attempt to become the first Iron Man Quest Pure.

More information on that here.

I know that there are some very good graphics designers here. I'd be super appreciate if you guys could rustle together some content for me. What I need is:

• A avatar.
  • A banner. YouTube banners are apparently 2560x1440 pixels according to a friend of mine.
  • An introduction video.
What I'm looking for is something akin to the below. Obviously this is a basic template and you guys could do a better job, but the basics I am looking for is a black background, red text and for the center to be "RSVjun" for the avatar and banner.

As for the introduction video, please feel free to do some research about Questing in Runescape, as well as my content.

Now here is what I offer as a reward:

• I will thank you by either your name or character name in a video (your choice). If you prefer not to happen then I understand.
  • I will do several development threads to create an item for you to have in character. I am the writer of [member="Vilox Pazela"] who is well versed in the arts of Sith Alchemy. I am sure that I can rustle up anything you want.
  • If you play Runescape then I will give you a rank in the RSVjun clan chat and of course I will add you on my friends list.
You would be my hero and forever in the favor of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

So why wouldn't you help old Vazela? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom