Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship VVT-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a powerful and reliable transportation for Darth Vindictus and his Vanguard.
  • Image Source: Artwork by AI https://copilot.microsoft.com/
    dwFB1NN.png
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Transport
  • Length: 50 meters
  • Width: 20 meters
  • Height: 10 meters
  • Armament: Average
  • Defenses: High
  • Hangar Space: None
  • Hangar Allocations: N/A
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: 1.5
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All standard features
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Advanced ECM systems
  • Molecular shields
STRENGTHS
  • Highly durable and reliable.
  • Equipped with advanced defense systems.
WEAKNESSES
  • Not designed for combat.
  • Limited speed and maneuverability.
DESCRIPTION
The Vindictus's Vanguard Transport is a custom-built transport designed specifically for Darth Vindictus and his Vanguard. It is highly durable and reliable, capable of withstanding harsh conditions and enemy attacks. It is equipped with advanced defense systems to protect its passengers. However, it is not designed for combat and has limited speed and maneuverability. It serves as the primary mode of transportation for Darth Vindictus and his Vanguard, allowing them to travel across the galaxy swiftly and safely.

Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Darth Vindictus Darth Vindictus

Simple and solid.
  • I think it is an AI art, I can't find any source or page where it can be found. If you made it, in that case I would like to ask you to link the AI site where you made it. If not, please link the Lucasfilm's homepage.
  • I would like to ask you to link the Sith Empire to the manufacturer.
  • I would like to ask you to link your bio or tag your character to the Affiliation.

Darth Vindictus Darth Vindictus

Simple and solid.
  • I think it is an AI art, I can't find any source or page where it can be found. If you made it, in that case I would like to ask you to link the AI site where you made it. If not, please link the Lucasfilm's homepage.
  • I would like to ask you to link the Sith Empire to the manufacturer.
  • I would like to ask you to link your bio or tag your character to the Affiliation.
Yes it is indeed Ai generated and I will link the sith empire and my bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom