Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Anathema On Nathema

Ravenous

R
Nathema: 858 ABY
Ravenous trudged the high slopes and rocky drops of the Planet Nathema its empty void posing no threat or obscurity to the dark figure. Nathema years ago had been stripped of all life and thus was a wound in the Force constantly perpetuating those who dared to touch its surface. The darkness was overwhelming like a screeching howl in the his ears. From one Force wound to another Ravenous had journeyed here for one reason...Pacification.

Nathema pacified the Force and Ravenous wished to do the same, giving himself near godlike powers. Nihilus was tugging at his psyche, beckoning him to return to his shuttle and depart from this graveyard. Nihilius hated this plain its lifeless exterior repulsive to him. Anywhere...ANYWHERE else he was fine with but a place with no potential for feeding was Nihilius' worst nightmare and this greatly pleased Ravenous.

In his hand Ravenous carried a Holocron the secrets in its core detailing a ritual that would bind up Force specters and scatter their Force energy. Ravenous had found it inside the remains of what seemed to be a hospital or mental institution of sorts. What drew him to the site was its stark degree of Force power compared to the rest of the planet. It wasn't any regular Force echo either it was from one of the former Sith Emperors, Vitiate if his memory served.

This Holocron must have fallen to some powerful souls if its Force echo can break through the void. This would most definitely work then.

Stood at the bottom of a great valley its weathered eroded terrain presenting many footholds and ledges. He hinged the Holocron to his belt and secured his Lightsaber before climbing. He activated the claws on his gauntlets and scraped the rock to assure he could dig into its surface. He crouched down as low as possible and sprung up Force jumping several meters into the air before lodging himself into the valleys underbelly.

He began to climb up his intent on heading to the site of where this all began. The spot where vitiate walked and consumed every living thing on Nathema to fuel his "Immortality." Ravenous was intrigued yet dismissive of such a claim to power. Even then he could never gain such abilities, you cannot reimburse life when death houses itself inside you.

He reached the summit.

Ravenous started towards a huge crack in the ground. At face value it looked like any other dry piece of land but to Ravenous its cracks held history and more importantly power. He sat in the middle of these deformities and began to meditate focusing his energy inward, he was feeding his demon or more precisely Nihilus.

"Feed while you can Lord Of Hunger because after today I am free of you."

Nihilus said some incoherent sentence and then continued feeding on Ravenous. He could almost feel the Ancient lord grimace at his corrupted power.

A timeless entity pierced the void, a vessel of the force approaching slowly as Ravenous beckoned the force for answers and resolution. A gap, a tear, a wound in the force...these were all terms used to describe the anomaly that approached. The gap in the force could barely be noticed at first... by even the strongest of force users. Like a small pin hole in the infinite expanse, the gap would grow as it drew closer and closer to Ravenous.

"You cannot free yourself from that which is part of you."

A voice that would almost certainly come unexpected spoke in direct response to what Ravenous had said. The words were strange.... A hint of ageless wisdom from the innocent voice of a young boy

Centered within the gap in the force, a cathar child came into view as he crawled up onto the rocks, crouching as his glowing sapphire eyes locked on the Sith Lord. He seemed contradictory to this environment in so many ways - splendid and beautiful ivory fur standing starkly against the barren wasteland behind him. He was small, unimposing... though his presence here in this force wasteland could seem unsettling and mysterious to some...even terrifying. He sat upon the rock, speaking to Ravenous as though he had known the sith lord for ages

"What is it you truly seek liberation from?"

The cathar child asked, a strange inquisitive nature to his gaze. The small cathar was entirely bare, as though the force simply shifted him into existence here, in this barren void. Three scars could be seen on his face, a hint to the turmoil of eternity. If his ivory fur represented the light side, then certainly his scars...his pain..represented the dark side. Both aspects of the force were infinitely present within the small cathar, but within his position only emptiness could be felt. The lack of force...the gap in existence, could certainly be unsettling, even to those who saw that it was centered on this nonthreatening little welp.

Within his feelings, the boy's purpose felt clear - he was to aid the sith lord in finding the answers he sought.

Ooc: hope its ok I join, if not just let me know and i will delete this post

[member="Ravenous"]

Ravenous

R
Ravenous descended deeper into the depths of his power searching for the dark lord that lied within. Void and nothingness resided inside himself but this wasn't unexpected. For months Ravenous had lived under Nihilus' influence taking in all he had to offer, At a cost. Nihilus was nothing MORE than nothing and his power corrupted those with even a flicker of life inside them. He had lost everything that was himself a long time ago. Akabane Troy was gone, obliterated and burned to ash. Whoever had occupied his being now was foreign and mysterious in nature.

Speaking of mysteries...

Ravenous opened his eyes his face contorted in frustration of being interrupted. He looked up to a cliff above the bony structure of his mask reflecting in the sun. A white furred Cathar emerged over the hills their eyes filled with wonder while their cheeks and nose bridge were littered with scars. But the thing that rose the most questions was that the being was completely naked. What hell was going on here?

Ravenous stood up from his seated position and placed two hands on his face. He removed his mask revealing the burnt left side of his face, It looked worse than it did years ago possibly swollen from constant battle or drainage from Nihilus. The dark lord extended both his arms adjacent to his hips and with the Force slowly ascended upwards towards the Cathars elevated position. Upon sensing the Cathar's Force presence Ravenous was stunned. Unknowingly Ravenous had stumbled upon another wound in the Force where the energy of the galaxy simply emptied into an endless void.

He couldn't pass this up. The chance to ally with another vergence in the Force would be a peak advantage, after all Ravenous couldn't just sit around while his friend Orex Mauda was away.

​"Nihilus was never a part of me his influence only sought to destroy what had been rose within myself. Its the ultimate test of Character, to build yourself up for years only to have all that stripped away gives you an opportunity that few people have. To find yourself ,your True self. And as for what I seek I wish to open back the window of development for Nihilus would never allow such decadence."

Ravenous unclipped his mask and reattached it to his face taking on the dark persona once more.

"Now it's my turn. What are You doing here? And where are your clothes!?"

[member="Chaca"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"]

The small anomalous child watched with shimmering sapphire eyes as the powerful force user lifted himself into the air. The boy crouched upon his rock perch, his large round ears turning toward Ravenous as he spoke.

"But here you are, not destroyed. Those years of build up are never lost, they are simply stored within another layer of you. Perhaps a layer you seek to uncover? Is that what is on the other side of the window you seek?"

Chaca finished with an almost inquisitive tone at the end of the statement.

The boy paused at the questions about himself, snickering a little after a moment. The answer seemed rather obvious to the small cathar.

"The force guides my path, leads me in my experience. It seems my path lies in connection with yours. Perhaps I'm to help you discover the window you seek."

He glanced down over his bare frame briefly, a casual shrug. He grinned, seeming tickled by the fact that this being was caught so very off guard by something he himself saw so casually. Many tribes Chaca had encountered wore little to no clothing, though more civilized areas such as cities found a little more surprise in the small cathar's lack of apparel at times

"The force doesn't concern itself with clothing, and it never seemed to concern me either. When a Jedi is struck down at the end of his life and disappears... are his robes wisked off to eternity with him? Or are they left behind on the ground - only straps of cloth not truly part of him? The force pushes my existence forward, with or without cloth. When the force claims me, there will be no robes left behind. It matters little in the end"

A long and philosophical answer to "why are you naked?" but the small wound in the force seemed to have his answers. The unusual cathar didn't seem bothered in the least about being bare, comfortable in his natural state

Gazing upon the burned visage, the boy didn't seem taken aback by the disfigured face of the being before him. His softly glowing gaze remained constant. Like Chaca's scars, the burn wounds to Ravenous's face were part of him, and the boy took them as part of the larger picture.

"I'm Chaca"

He said before slowly standing up on the rock, his claws upon his feet dug down slightly to give grip as he stood to full height. He was quite small compared to Ravenous, and lean. He would be light, agile and fast, but not very effective for brute strength or intimidation.

[member="Ravenous"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom