Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply The Alliance Payroll

Ziggst Aruetii

Z

cor-hanschase-v004-015-1-orig.jpg

S I L V E R M E N A C E

The Mandalorian known only as 'Zigg' had been hired by an Imperial Warlord by the name of 'Sodo Bassk' to carry out a rather daring mission on the bustling planet of Corellia.

The task was simple yet rather dangerous even for a skilled bounty hunter such as herself - infiltrate an Alliance Payroll Station and steal a hefty cache of credits meant for the Alliance Defense Forces. While navigating the bustling thoroughfares of Coronet, the capital city of Corellia, her thoughts were consumed by the impending mission.

She comprehended the inherent dangers involved, as the heavily fortified Alliance Payroll Station boasted an intricate security apparatus capable of detecting even the most inconspicuous attempts at infiltration. However, she wasn't the type of gal to shy away from such a delightful challenge.

"I'm sure, old' Bassk wouldn't mind if I took a stache for myself. After all, a gal needs a massage after such a job." Ziggst rationalized her thoughts by internally convincing herself that she was the victim in the situation.

She totally was since, Bassk had interrupted her precious day off, a rare occurrence for a busy Bounty Hunter like herself who had many bounties to collect both illegal and legal.

She let out a weary sigh as she made her way to the payroll station. Her slim figure allowed her to squeeze under a gap in the wall near the station, but she had to struggle to pull her jetpack through the opening when the missile launcher got caught.

Finally, it came loose just in time as an Alliance Guardsman patrol moved around the outer perimeter. Hiding underneath a waste basket, until they passed.

"Now I'll smell like a hutt's backside. This job gets worse each minute." She complained, through her helmet as the strench wasn't entirely pleasing.

Ashley had taken the day to herself. Mostly to work through her own issues among her headspace. She'd lost a man on Teta, and it still bothered her. How many more would-

She paused, standing and staring at the sight of a mandalorian under a waste basket.

"...can I help you?"

It could be a member of the Protectors, or just someone who got lost, but...

Tag: Ziggst Aruetii

Ziggst Aruetii

Z

S I L V E R M E N A C E

Buried deep within her was a strong sense that the Celestials had cast a curse upon her, one filled with misery and sorrow. It all started with her rolling out of bed this morning to answer the relentless demands of the Imperial Warlord Bassk, followed by her jetpack getting trapped underneath the wall, and now finding herself crouched beneath a waste basket to avoid the Alliance Guardsman moving around the Payroll Station.

Zigg held her breath as she hid beneath the container, watching the Alliance Guardsman Patrol pass by. Just as she was about to make her move, Ashley Nevermore Ashley Nevermore 's voice shattered the silence of the moment, nearly catching her in the act of trying to break into the Alliance Payroll Station.

Trapped within the confines of her silver helmet, she let out an exasperated groan, desperately racking her brain for a plausible excuse.

Suddenly, a spark of memory ignited within her, reminding her of the times when the Alliance and the Mandalorian Protectors had joined forces. A glimmer of hope flickered in her eyes as she realized that this could be her golden opportunity to make a clean get away before the job turned sour. Zigg moved out from underneath the container in a swift movement.

"Of course you can, Sweetheart." She said with confidence, assured that her ruse would work for the most part on the bystander.

"I seem to have gotten lost, on the way to the Alliance-Protectorate Joint-Exercise Camp. Would you be a dear and help me out" She further commented, checking around the corner of the building for any more guardsman nearby.

The Mandalorian dreaded the thought of harming someone who appeared so innocent, but witnesses could complicate matters when it was time to get paid.

"...I don't remember there being an exersize today, but...sure, I guess. Why were you hiding in a bin?"

Ashley would've heard about any sort of joint war game if there had been one, yeah? I mean, she had been to a scheduling meeting this morning for base operations. And yet, this woman claimed to know something she didn't.

Suspicious...

Ziggst Aruetii

Z

S I L V E R M E N A C E

"Uhhh...Good Question."

Zigg grumbled under their breath, responding to Ashley Nevermore Ashley Nevermore 's seemingly straightforward inquiry. However, she found herself in a rather sticky predictament, unable to offer a precise response without revealing her true intention of plundering the Galactic Alliance's payroll.

Should she confess her true motives? Perhaps honesty was the wiest approach when faced with the fact of being caught red-handed in the act.

However, the idea of enduring numerous nights in an Alliance Prison Cell was simply unbearable. To make matters worse, they didn't even have her beloved skin care products available. Fortunately, it appeared that there were no more Alliance patrols passing through the vicinity as far as she was aware.

It was likely that they had been summoned to the front entrance for roll-call by the station master. This presented a perfect opportunity to leave the innocent bystander behind and sneak in undetected through either an open-hatch or a window left unsecured for the moment.

"It was a demonstration of stealth and moving without detection, That's right."

With unwavering confidence, she affirmed her statement, synchronizing the nodding of her helmet with her words, aiming to establish herself as a reliable individual. The Mandalorian moved away from the bystander, towards the other side of the wall.

"....yeah...I'm gonna have to report this to the base MPs. How 'bout you come with me." Ashley said with an unimpressed tone. "I don't know why you're here, but I know the Protectors don't have any joint exercise today here."

Her hand was already on the trigger of her blaster. She hoped this wouldn't draw attention, if she was wrong she could be repramanded for assaulting an honored guest.

But if she was right, she could get a medal, or something. Maybe a free lunch, more likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom