Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Story + (free) Art Commission involvement

Oren Sol

O
So, I did have a cool concept that I came up with after reading through this.

I would like to explore the option of Oren and Val exploring ancient ruins, and the events leading on from this. I would be interested in seeing Oren fall to the dark side after being corrupted and tempted by the forbidden knowledge within an ancient holocron and at some point then be redeemed.

Alrighty!

I'm back from my vacation and spent a lot of time sleeping to rest up again. I've decided to go with a few, though more might be added to it with time because a lot of the ideas were fun :)

Yuri Maji Yuri Maji Going to first have an art piece with Shai and Val. We just finished that story arc, and capturing her final moments would be cool and make for a meaningful piece.

Amani Serys Amani Serys Gotta have something of Val and her bestie.

Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Whether training or perhaps a moment from our story, I'd like to do one since we've written a lot!

The Shai piece will be first, and it might take a bit of time before some art pieces are completed. That depends most on the artist and how fast I can figure out the scene. But thanks to everybody for pitching stuff! :) I'm definitely down to write stories either way, and I might do more of this after these first few are done.

We will either find a way, or make one.
It's too bad that I never established the Sith I used to rp on another site here as I played him on swtor as well. I used the "frozen on ice" src with Caltin (though I originally used it with Darth Aricsias) maybe we could have played out an "old enemy" or "Falken apprentice becomes enemy" kind of thing.

How come we never have art.

839342319383478293.webp

omg cancelling everything and getting one with you first

We both know where Jenn and Valery's friendship is gonna go with the fact they're on the opposite sides. And I couldn't dream of a better writing partner when it comes to exploring all that their unlikely friendship entails.

Between the tragically inevitable fight between two people who genuinely respect one another or the chance to depict them during one of their largely amicable encounters away from the battlefield, though, that's all up to you! You know I'm game for either. Variety's the spice of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom