Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Spoons

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Sure. Wouldn't you?"

She shrugged and finished her soup. That had hit the spot. Maybe she should get a bowl to-go for tomorrow?

[member="Antares Windu"]

"I don't know, it all depends upon what the family business was." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. Not every family had the most interesting business, who knows what families out in the Galaxy did?

"So will you give me a dance later in the evening?"

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"I would but I'm taking off here in a second. My phones been lighting up all night and I need to make sure everything is alright. Probably just texts, but ya never know."

She pushed her salad away and leaned back to breath. Ate too much again. Bad habit these days.

"Thanks for tagging along even if I did get a little bitchy back there. It's good to have some company. Especially guys who can hold their own in a fight. Hehe."

She pulled out her purse and began rummaging for her wallet.

[member="Antares Windu"]

"Indeed. You never do know." Antares confirmed softly.

He watched as she prepared herself to go and he just smiled lightly at her.

"That sounds about right. Just go, I'll pay for the both of us." He said with a smile and urged her to leave already. "Or are you trying to spend a few more seconds with me?"

A jest. A poor one at best.
[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She smirked,

"Well... Maybe I was just trying to get you pay. Hehe."

Sam knew the power of a pretty woman. But she had ordered food and alcohol tonight so it was going to be a fancy bill. Thank goodness he went for it. Made this weekend all the better.

"Thanks for the evening Antares. I'll see you later."

She stood up and took her leave. Waltzing like a city girl back out to her baby blue car and climbing in. It had been a rather entertaining evening and she couldn't help but smile.

/exit

[member="Antares Windu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom