Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Shadows in the Moonlight

Um9wLtZ.png

Exegol
Tag: Daxton Bane Daxton Bane
The Reaper entered the orbit of what was once Exegol, D1-C3 activating the stealth systems of the ship as they exited hyperspace.

Jonyna had gotten word from the Council that a dark sider, powerful in the Force, had been sensed on Exegol. Or at least, what was left of it. The shattered planet, the remnants of the Maw, still floated in space. AS the Skywatcher Class cruiser came down, Jonyna prepped her gear. Her job as a shadow, trained by Valery Noble Valery Noble , had been on the backburner with the war with the Dark Empire kicking off. The sith were still on the rise, and Jonyna needed to keep her edge.

For now, she would track the dark presence, climbing into her speeder bike, and racing towards it.

The presence made no effort to hide its presence, on the contrary, it shone like a beacon fire, hot and blazing, a tower of dark energy as if opening a challenge to any who dared come.

Daxton seemed to be waiting patiently in the center of an old ruin, the purpose of which lost to both time and memory. He wore a simple black cloak that seemed to draw any light into the inky void, over what appeared to some sort of bio organic armor, a trio of unactivated sabers hung from his hip. His stance appeared to be relaxed but it could be ruse.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Um9wLtZ.png

"State your intent." Jonyna said, hiding her own face behind the hood of her coat. "Name yourself Sith."

As she exited the speeder, Jonyna gripped her katana, Liz, with intent. She knew what came next, but she also knew that she couldn't be the first to strike. The first to attack.

The wind picked up around them, unnaturally so. Daxton Bane Daxton Bane could almost hear it sing.

The Zabrak gave her a look of condesending amusement and pity that sure to sting but made no effort to reach for his weapons. "Arrogant as ever Jedi." Daxton filled the last word with violent disgust to indicate it was a gutter foul insultbas he intended.

"They must really hate your guts to send you alone and without backup. I bet the Council quivers in fear so instead of sending their best and brightess against me, sent you instead. My name is Daxton Bane, should you survive remember it well."

He looked at her weapon and gave her an smirk, "From the look of you, prideful, arroganr, self righteoua and conceited, there ia mucg potential in you. You are just itching tk cut me down with that butter knife. Don't lie, your eyes have akready told me all I need to know."

Even as he spoke he began to manifeat tentacles of Force from his body, long ropy knots if Force, capable to crushing and blungeoning like a rabid wookie.

"So what you waiting for Padawan?" Agaun another calculated insult to poke the Jedi to strike first, as he activated Shatterpoint to predict wbat he next move would be.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Um9wLtZ.png

Jonyna paused as the sith attempted to insult her. She looked almost...excited. So many sith she had fought, so many just stared her down and pontificated at her like she was a child. No, this one tried to piss her off.

She was gonna have fun with this one.

"Padawan? Oh please, I've fought Domina Prime Domina Prime and won. I've fought Vulpesen Vulpesen to a stand still. Don't know who you are, rookie, but you don't scare me. Next time you get the chance, look me up. I'm sure you'll learn a thing or two."

Still, she kept her hand on the hilt of her blade, waiting for the sith to strike. "And no, I'm not some punk with a gun and a skull painted on his chest, waiting for the chance to deliver my own 'justice'. Like, get your head out of your keester and you might see the reality of it, buddy."

Daxton actually paused to laugh, a deep bellowing sound that seemed to reverberate in the room. "I see the Council still failed at teaching basic common sense and etiqutte to the younglings. How pray tell would I look you up if you haven't properly introduced yourself?"

"You come to my world, into my home and threaten me? Yes, I sense much of the Dark Side in you. Have at then draw your blade coward."

The voice was grating like frozen ice over broken glass, like long fingernails on a chalkboard. A knowing smirk mocked her to make the first move.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Um9wLtZ.png

"Ya know, people keep telling me that, and look Ma! No Dark Side!" Jonyna dramatically gestured to herself, letting go of her blade and giving Daxton Bane Daxton Bane a little curtsy. She wouldn't be goated. "Oh yes, how rude of me. I'm Leia Skywalker, your greatest nemesis. How do you do, the great sith lord Green Eyes?"

The air still stirred, beginning to whisper the sound of low drums, an almost...funky beat filling the air. The Cathar let her tail slip up her back under her longcoat. She knew the moment he struck, she would need to be ready. Need to be prepared.

"Skywalker? The name doesn't ring any bells. It doesn't matter as you seem hell bent to pick a fight."

Drawing one if his blades, he ignited it in a hiss of sapphire blue energy and saluting her so they might start the fight.

Although it may appear it had adopted a defensive stance the tentacles of Force were reaching out to grip loose material to throw once the duel began.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Um9wLtZ.png

And there it was. The first strike.

As a rock was thrown, Jonyna drew Liz, her katana, and slashed it out of the air, a sonic pulse firing from the edge of the blade towards her opponent, like an invisible punch aimed at Daxton Bane Daxton Bane 's chest. She charged, waiting for the last moment before she used her offhand to draw Sally, the cortosis lined blade, to slash at Daxton's saber.

From behind, her voice echoed without her speaking.

"A woman never tells her secrets. Maybe I'm here to fight, maybe I'm just here as a tourist. Who knows? Either way, you're definitely here to fight. So in that case, let's dance twinkletoes."

Daxton seemed rooted, taunting her to attack, the sonic pulse seemed to hit something solid but invisible to the naked eye with such Force that Sith was pushed backwards a few feet, the jet black billowing from the contact.

"Twinkletoes? I have been called many things in the past, but that is new one. Yes, I do like it indeed."

Either Daxton failed to understand sarcasm or he was clearly mocking her, as that wry grin creeped across his lips, clearly enjoying himself despite the situation.

As she drew her off hand weapon, he side stepped on her left deflecting the new weapon with an invisible tentacle of Force. Having honed his skill with Force Push and Pull, he was able to manifest ropy mass dense tentacles of Force that could manipulate fine items or crush them in blood smear.

He probes her defenses with the tentacles, while his lit blade was held close to deflect anything that got through his guard.

"Oh you identify as a female? Well good for you, Jedi. Sometimes I find it difficult since you all look alike to me. Some are easy on the eyes, sadly I cannot that is the same in your case."

The tentacles come in various directions, a blow to the head, a series of punches to kidney and spleen. Columns of dust shot into the air as furniture got smashed when blows were exchanged, filling air the dust irritated the eyes and making it hard to see clearly.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Um9wLtZ.png

She couldn't see them, but she could feel them. Feel them move through the air as she controlled it. Her feet ignited, and she was sent skyward to dodge, twirling in a whirlwind of moment as she moved erractically to avoid them.

"If you're trying to rile me up, you're not doing a very good job. My multiple boyfriends and girlfriends would disagree. Can't see you saying the same with that mug." She smirked, doing a twirl to dodge a tentacle. She couldn't get a hit on him with her swords, so she needed to be clever. Quick.

She needed to get rid of those tentacles.

She couldn't hit him directly. So...

Time to test a theory.

She couldn't hit him, so she would try and deafen him. Her command of the wind spread, and she could make it sing. Simple vibrations transformed into an unending concert, louder and louder until it was all he could hear. All he could sense. It was like standing in front of a rocket thruster as it was going off. She needed an opening, something to distract him. She could only pray it would work.

As she leaped through the air, there was an impression of something fast and vicious slaming into the ground where she had been standing on, cracking the permacrete into a plume of shards and dust.

"I wouldn't brag about your lovers, you must have been really lousy for them to drop a catch like you, tok'vol." Calling a derogatorary slur for a Sith Rodent with questionable hygeine and habit of inbreeding.

Daxton was starting to enjoy himself, when wind picked up and he noticed the harmonics. What she had no way of knowing was this technique had been used before on him, and he had trained against such attacks, the inner canal folded inward muting most of vibrations to a mild hum.

The Sith seemed to stagger from attack, stepping backwards several steps before straightening himself, seemimg brace for another attack.

Manipulating the wind current, loose dust and items began to circle around him in a vortex of blasting sheering wind. A cyclone of dark energy that battered and tore without caring of the consequences.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom