Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Battle with [CIS]

Hmm, currently we have not bone to pick with the CIS. I don't think ICly the GA even knows about them yet. They are a fresh new major faction and there isn't much to go there for "fighting"

However, I do not believe we would be opposed to having interaction with roleplays so we do get know know each other.

From what I know of, this CIS is different than the previous ones? So, pretty much it is an open opportunity to roleplay with a new faction. Doesn't have to include fighting.

RC-0883

R
Oh, I just wanted to waste some droids lol. It's all good I have something in the works with one of their members. Thank you all for your input :D

[member="Choli Vyn"]
[member="Gna Grimwasp"]
[member="Ugohr Poof"]

Im willing to do a possible small skirmish scene with you if other writers are fine with joining in on that, that way the GA can find out about them and start establishing connections.

[member="RC-0883"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom