Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Main - QEF] The Journey Begins

Kiyron

K
Derelict Hangar
Kiyron slipped the rifle stock into his shoulder and moved to the edge of the LAAW, sweeping the hangar, pausing at the footsteps to point them out, before continuing the sweep. "Area clear. And I think we found a trail to whatever set off the alarm." He couldn't tell what they were from this distance though, other than the general shape and that they had claws. Not at all what he would have preferred, but so be it. Tracking aboard starships was fairly limited. Metal didn't hold tracks, or even many smells with all the air filtration. Sound was better though.

[member="Les Hender"] [member="Leea Pandac"] [member="Dak Va'shaden"]

Dak responded to Les' signal, moving forward, his blaster ready.

"Clear." He said. Utilizing the low-light mode of his helmet, he glanced about. there were the rusted decrepit remains of a few shuttles, but nothing of interest, or worth salvaging. "Tracks. By the looks of them... not too old. Someone got here before us." He looked back at the others. "No way to tell how long before us though. Head's on a swivel."

He moved slowly to the Airlock.

"Stack up! Les, give the word." Dak said, positioning next to the door, and preparing to enter.

[member="HK-36"]
[member="Les Hender"]
[member="Leea Pandac"]
[member="Kiyron"]
[member="RC-1025"]

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Darth Shara"]

Ordo accepted the holoreciever and set it in front of himself. He hard eyes stared into hers as his mind calculated. It was his great secret but Ordo was an educated man. He was an Engineer and Pilot long before he was Mandalorian.

"I'll discuss this with Mand'alor Skirata." Ordo said as he leaned forward onto the desk, "until then your free to remain in the quarters across the corridor from mine and you will answer to and inform me of your activities. If you disagree with those terms you can board your ship and leave. The choice is yours but don't waste it."

Sabrina removed her vail, and smiled and replied, I sure the room will suffice, I will be ready to aid you when you ask. She then added, I am sorry, my mandalorain not brilliant. She then got up, and gave him, a nodded as sign of respect. Then she headed to her, new room to make herself comfortable.
[member="Ordo"]

Kiyron

K
Kiyron slipped to the footprints and bent down to examine them more closely, magnifying in on them with his helmet display to see if they seem to have shifted. "They're very fresh. Within the past several days at the oldest, depending on when the artificial gravity kicked back in." He stood back up and scanned the hangar. "Either they exited a different way or they're still here." Only one pair of tracks. Either one was a high possibility. Not enough information to decipher it from here though. He reshouldered the rifle and positioned himself on the opposite side of the door as [member="Dak Va'shaden"].

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="RC-1025"]

"I realize so."
HK responded to RC's answer, releasing his claws. RC would be able to heard the clang and then metallic footsteps as he felt the hand on his shoulder once more.
"Over here."
The droid would guide him to a corridor, trying to take his right hand and put it on the wall,
"Keep your hand on this wall at all times, follow it and you will get to the hangar, it is a bit of a walk, but you will get there. And as I said, do not turn around for no matter what you hear, alright?"

With that, HK would back off a bit, his sound dampeners activating once more with a soft initial whirr before he silently scampered up a wall, watching if RC would follow his instructions before disappearing in the ventilation shaft.

RC-1025

Clone Out of Time
The clone nodded in understanding as he received his instructions. There were clanks and metallic footsteps as he spoke in his cold voice. As the voice continued thoughts swirled in his head. What would cause him to look back? It was obviously something horrible. He began to feel that whoever this was wasn't the the brightest of souls but he trusted him, right now anyway. His felt his hand hit the wall and he patted it for reassurance. He slung his rifle and it clunked against his backpack then he reached for his side to find a pistol.

DC-15s
Heavy Blaster Pistol, Rechargeable, Recharge 7 Rounds Per Second, 8 Consecutive Shots Until Empty

He didn't know why he knew that but he knew that reaching it was next to instinctive. Even though he had no intention of shooting anyone at the moment, he simply felt safer having a weapon in his hand. "Okay, I'm going," he said. With that he slowly set forth, his hand gliding along the wall as he went. Hopefully he won't have to walk far until the Republic finds him.

@HK-36 @Kiyron @Leea Pandac [member="Dak Va'shaden"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="RC-1025"], [member="Kiyron "], [member="Leea Pandac"], [member="Dak Va'shaden"], [member="Les Hender"]

The droid watched silently as the clone went off his way down the corridors, he nodded slightly, disappearing shortly after in the ventilation ducts.

Now it was time to mess with the Republic's troops, and the droid would have some fun with it.

Arriving on the bridge of the ship, HK would crawl out from the ventilation shaft and walk over to the main control panel. First, he had to secure his position. The droid would hack the console, slicing it to hay-wire the door controls. The blast-doors at the end of the corridor leading to the bridge would close, shutting normal way into the room without slicing.
Next, the droid messed around with the stabilizators of the ship, he would temporarily let the ship be manipulated by outside forces of the space, like impact of asteroids on its shields, or the push of solar radiation.
Finally, HK would top it all off by starting to play a special recording through hidden speakers he has planted throughout the ship. It was a mating call of the Greater Krayt Dragon, something he used before on Tatooine to lure one of those great beasts away from a village.

And so,
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!"
Came a screeching wailing roar throughout the ship, echoing through its steel corridors and empty rooms, reaching both the wandering blind clone and the party within the hangar as the ship shook and trembled, as if indeed there was some huge, great, extremely pissed off beast somewhere hidden deep within its bowels.

Kiyron

K
Kiyron cringed as the roar slammed into his ears, "Krayt dragon by the sound of it." That put the threat level up a ways. Way above the strength of their current strike force. He glanced over to [member="Les Hender"]. "Orders? Carry on?"
[member="Leea Pandac"]

[member="Leea Pandac"] [member="Kiyron "][member="Les Hender"]

Seeing that Les was apparently lost in his own thoughts, Dak spoke up.

"Let's take this one step at a time. Move slow, and watch your corners. Kiyron, you're on point, Leea, stay mid, I'll watch our six. Les... You do whatever you do."

He held out his hand, with three fingers up, and counted down. When he got to one, he opened the door, and stepped back, allowing The other's to pass through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom