Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a Smuggler (Spacer's Guild Preferred)

Silence is Golden
Factory Judge
I am in need of a smuggler to act as a supporting character in an upcoming SIA operation. In character, this request would look like an advertisement in the classifieds looking for a pilot with a ship capable of either spoofing or evading system security ship scans on a heavily secured world. Payment would be high, the advertisement anonymous, save for sending applications to a holonet address that has been scrubbed of all identifying information.

It includes no information on what the pilot would be smuggling, nor what world they would be headed to. Only that they should expect system security to be exhaustive.

Out of character, your involvement in the thread would be somewhat limited; You're there to transport something to the world and then off the world. There is a possibility you may be implicated further but it is a small one.

Any takers?

Silence is Golden
Factory Judge
That is up to the smuggler - your patron would not be so assuming as to believe they can tell a smuggler how best to smuggle things.

EDIT: After reading through some of your posts, I'd be happy to take you on and write with you. Your ship also is rather fitting for the job I believe. Tagging you on discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom