Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Eclipse | Jedi vs. Sith

VVVDHjr.png

ECLIPSE
~inhale, in hell there's heaven~

GEAR: In bio
TAG: Efret Farr Efret Farr

qXu9Rp6.png

JEDHA CITY, JEDHA, TERRABE SECTOR, MID RIM TERRITORIES

The Jedi launched another attack, drawing from the Force to pounce and swing her lightsaber. I managed to parry her saber with mine, kyber powered blades hissing against one another in the dim and humid room. The attack cornered me even further on the heavy cabinet, but not before I tapped into the Force, calling back my beloved Dagger, hopefully either slashing her hips, or distracting her enough for me to make a move on its way back.

Either way, I saw an opening and tried to latch my hand on her, leveraging my much longer limbs. If I managed to grab her by the neck of her robe, I spun myself to slam her against the cabinet, swiping the advantageous position right from under her nose, eyeing the artifacts as I can feel it getting closer.

We're in the fourth inning and I am beyond ecstatic to deliver the killshot.

qXu9Rp6.png

Post #9

universe entire with-you
PIdJSJ7.png

She didn't sense it coming this time. One of the sides of the dagger split another stretch of cloth and skin at her hip underneath her layered leather belts. A pained cry came from her underused vocal cords.

Her consciousness gave way to the dagger's will all over again. The Force drained out of her vision and what she could still perceived morphed into an unrecognizable environment. She felt a fear not her own. She felt the queasiness of blood loss but strangely also pride. The voice of the Sith whose eyes she relived this memory through unraveled telepathically through her mind. Full of molten lead—hot and heavy and hateful—it imparted a message she could hear but not understand.

Malva'ikh grabbed her by the neck of her robe. As he spun her around, the momentum also flung her from the dagger's mental control. Her lightsaber, too, deactivated and flew across the room.

The expected slam of flesh into the cabinet did not come. He had certainly pressed her face into it, but no matter how much harder he tried to force her head forward it did not budge.

Tutaminis flowed through her, dissipating all the kinetic energy he had produced.

She rolled over, trying to free herself from his grasp. If she could, she'd duck down before making the Force fling open one of the cabinet doors, hoping to catch him in the side of the face.

wjujCZT.png
"Truly if you wanted a gentleman, the man you had hold your arm was far from what I would consider one,"

The little dig to Makko Vyres Makko Vyres had her temper flaring. Cora quickly brought it back into check with a sharp exhale.

"Gentlemen are never really gentle men, are they?" She clicked her tongue. "I do feel sorry for the poor young lady at your side on Naboo. The one who ran out crying."

Between her father, the royal husband she'd defenestrated, and various interactions with the Ukatian aristocracy, Cora was fast developing a distaste for noblemen.

The heavy stone altar noisily crashed noisily through wooden pews. The sound itself felt sacrilegious in a way.

Then, the Force bent around Malum, condensing into an imperceptible spear of dark-sided energy. The very same technique he'd used to try and drive her from Thule, the very same technique that Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex had used to carve a new scar across her face.

He spoke of his duel with Valery Noble Valery Noble , of how he'd surpassed his Master - had she? Cora suppressed an unladylike snort at that question, keeping her focus on the darkshear.

Does there exist a modern Jedi who had the potential to surpass Valery Noble?

The spear loosened on her direction, and her light-footed dodge wasn't as narrow as it had been last time.

"No. I suppose I have further to climb than you’ve ever had."

The wreckage behind Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr trembled in place, then shot forward in a hail of wooden splinters and broken beams, angled to keep the bulk of the assault on him and not her.
Dc6pDtW.png

Last edited:
"You Jedi have lip, don't you? Has our eternal war become a joke to you while you rest in times of peace?"- Moonstrider

Sazo snorted, tightening her grip on Talionis. "On the contrary, I take the Sith very seriously. I take Bogan that, roughly very generation for as long as anybody remembers, rise up like a pestilence from the filth and squalor, murdering, reaving, and tormenting everyone on the warpath, very seriously. I take the death, misery, and destruction they leave in their wake very seriously."

She began to channel the Force through her body, augmenting it, strengthening it. "Because I'm a Jedi. And it's our job to purge your blight from the galaxy, and to send you back into your squalor, where you'll fight amongst yourselves, until one Bogan claws his way to the top, gets delusions of grandeur about rising above his station, and kills billions behind whatever rationale y'all use to be miserable sentients. And you'll lose. And the cycle will repeat."

Sazo took a deep breath, feeling the Force flow through her, strengthening her. She felt her muscles bulge. "As a matter of fact, I take you so seriously, I'm going to be like something very un-Jedi like. I'm not going to sit here and wax philosophical about your nonsense Sith Code, or your nonsense rationale for why you're apparently an unrepentant murderer, and why that's actually okay, or how it makes you strong. I'm not going to appeal to your better angels. No. I'm going to kill you. Right here. Right now. And I'm going to repeat the process for every one of your diseased friends. I'm going to pull you all out, root and stem."

Sazo moved with preternatural speed, strafing to the side, before launching into air like a deadly whirling dervish, her eyes promising no mercy.

Sorren Moonstrider Sorren Moonstrider

Kaleb pressed his attack, his strength not matching Thal’s but his speed picking up. Thal however, pressed onward, forcing the Sith against the wall of the cave.

He then felt the Sith fall beside him, and the deactivation of the blade causing him to fall forward.

But not enough.

He stopped.

Kaleb had engulfed Thal in some kind of hold, a stun. His eyes rapidly shifted, but his body was slow, like he was moving through thick water. He could barely move anywhere.

That made him angry.

So.

Very.

Angry.

And despite the Siths hold on him, he curled his fist. Lightning struck out around him, raw, unfiltered rage. He grit his teeth and turned his head, and more lightning arced over his body. Thal moved at a snails pace, but defied the Siths hold- and his lightsaber flickered with the force lightning emanating from his body.

He began to walk towards the Sith, and lightning started to move closer, less sporadically than around Thal… and moved closer to the Sith.

The hatred between them grew.

The Sith may have undone Thal Mantis- may have finally broken him.

His words, and rationale stirred some darkness in her, unable to find her reason to justify her actions, she was following her master's orders to defend the palace that had been seized. Malum had his reasons and she trusted them, while it was not an ideal time, it would send a message.

She would send a message. The dark apprentice had allowed them the mercy of retaining most parts aside from their hands, so they would not be able to wield weaponry. She had expected for them to stay down, to accept their defeat, but instead, they had taken advantage of her attention now diverted away, some seizing the chance to run. Of course, she would not let them.

Raphael did not take to it well. Stun shots were fired, half a dozen at least. She could feel the electricity in the air as the projectiles accelerated towards her. Falentra knew her old friend well, his aim was on point. Moist aimed above her torso, a simple flick it took for her to deflect, all but one that struck, on her thigh, sending bolts of electricity in the area and conducting through the water within her suit.

She let out a groan through gritted teeth as she knelt on the leg, her muscles tensing reflexively from the electricity. She growled, simmering as she recuperated "They should have accept defeat and stay down. They're only going to get themselves killed otherwise."

She took a deep breath, momentarily closing her eyes as she listened, and calm down, cutting herself off from the cries around. But she heard them. In his head. "I hear them, Raphael. You're running from your potential." That darkness.... all he had told her about. If only she could find a way to trigger it. Her eyes darkened, in a burst of speed she lunged at him. Her left fist closed to throw a punch targeted at his solar plexus, right below his sternum. The teen wasn't the strongest by any means, but propelled by force speed, it could cause some intense impact if it struck.

Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

Last edited:
As the sun sets over the harsh desert landscape of Jakku, casting long shadows across the dunes, the silence of the wasteland is shattered by the ominous hum of Dark Empire starships descending from the blood-red sky. Soon a battle ensues, lightsaber blades clashing, as the Champions of the Light come to meet the Harbingers of the Dark in combat.

Amidst the chaos and the clashing of light and dark, a lone figure descends from the sky in a sleek, black shuttle. The hatch opens, and with a measured, menacing grace, Darth Apophion emerges. His black cape billows behind him as he steps onto the sandy battlefield, his armor gleaming ominously under the dying light. His eyes, glowing with a fierce, malevolent red, survey the chaos before him with cold amusement. He strides forward, the sands of Jakku whispering beneath his boots, untouched by the pandemonium around him. As he approaches the front lines, his presence alone shifts the air—a dark, powerful aura extending from him, suffusing the ground and sky with palpable dread.

As Darth Apophion advances towards the heart of the battle, his eyes fix on a cluster of Jedi near the Kyber Temple. The ground beneath his boots remains undisturbed by the surrounding chaos, a silent testament to the foreboding aura that emanates from him. His approach is almost ceremonial as if each step is part of an ancient ritual.

Amidst the clashing of lightsabers and the cries of combatants, one Jedi breaks ranks, charging towards Apophion with a determined glare. The Jedi's lightsaber, a vibrant blue, arcs through the air, aiming to strike a decisive blow against the dark lord. However, Apophion's reaction is swift and unforgiving. With a fluid motion, Apophion parries the incoming attack with his Vermillion lightsaber, the clash emitting a harsh screech that pierces the din of battle. He counters with a series of precise, powerful strikes, pushing the Jedi back step by step. The Jedi's defense becomes increasingly desperate, sweat and sand mixing on his brow under the relentless assault.

Apophion's final move is both elegant and brutal. With a quick twist of his wrist, he disarms the Jedi, sending the blue lightsaber spiraling away into the sand. The Jedi stands defenseless, breath ragged, as Apophion raises his lightsaber for the last time. With a swift, clean stroke, he cuts the Jedi down, the fallen warrior collapsing onto the sandy ground, his robe settling around him like a shroud. The Sith Lord stands over his vanquished foe for a moment, his lightsaber still humming with dark energy. His gaze fell upon several other Jedi, a silent invitation to challenge him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom