Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zynyff, Wookiee aiming to be Jedi

NAME: Zynyff (pronounced ZEN-IFF)
FACTION: The Jedi Academy
SPECIES: Wookiee.
AGE: ??? (approximately A Young teenager by Wookiee standards, as in, 15 to humans)
SEX: Male.
HEIGHT: 5'9" (175cm)
WEIGHT: 170lbs.
EYES: Green.
HAIR: Reddish Brown.
SKIN: I've never seen a shaved Wookiee so.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :

- Absolutely HATES desert environments, due to his unfamiliarity with them and how they don't mesh well with his general physiology due to being covered in...well, fur, and coming from a more jungle-like planet.

- Has a fear of Hutts due to their history as gangsters and owning slaves, and in general, becoming a slave because of the long history of Wookiees being made to be ones.

- Social Skills can be questionable, due to feeling out of place and the language barrier at times. This will be worked on, however.

+ Is good at reading others emotions via traditional methods as well as The Force.

+ Is willing to listen to others in need and offer whatever advice he can.

APPEARANCE:
A somewhat short Wookiee but not lacking in height compared to most humanoid species in the galaxy with reddish brown fur, Zynyff wore a scarf the colour of Jedi robes, as well as a sometimes-faulty translator droid on his waist. He had green eyes and kept his fur tidier than most Wookiees.

BIOGRAPHY:
Force sensitive Wookiees are a bit of a rare thing in the galaxy, something that's left Zynyff wanting a place to belong. Though immediately upon discovery of his abilities some of his group wanted him to be sent for training immediately, his family insisted it should be his choice whether or not to pursue that. He grew up to feel out of place with his power, as well as being prodded often about doing something with his abilities. Eventually, he did decide to look into training to try and find a place in the galaxy that fit him. Knowing the difficulties Shyriwook can bring about, he purchased a portable translator droid small enough to fit on his waist as a makeshift sort of belt, named BL-T3 who looked not dissimilar to what would happen if you stretched a protocol droid's face sideways and made it a belt buckle. It was Red in colour, and was occasionally faulty, a fact which annoyed Zynyff sometimes, though he took it in stride.

Now, he awaits training at The Jedi Academy...

SHIP:
N/A as of yet.

KILLS:
N/A as of yet.

-------------

ROLE PLAYS:

TBA

OOC:

Hey so I'm not used to doing this sort of thing, which I've said on my writer account a few times ^^;; So feedback is welcome, I shall get an avatar for Zynyff soon enough, or a permanent one anyway.

Edit: It seems I should go and put BL-T3 through the technology approval process, I shall go and do that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom