Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfe's Rangers: The Formation.

Ser Wolfe

Wolfe's Legion Commander
Wolfe began to climb up a ladder to the rooftop of a small building, he had contacted two men to be part of his small group 'Wolfe's Rangers.' The whole purpose of the rangers was to do jobs for clientèle who would pay handsomely for good work. There were supposed to be two men who were in their mid twenties one was a close Quarter combat expert, and the other focused his skills on long distance combat...like using snpers. He began to hear the clanking of the ladder, the first man to arrive was the man named Jester the close quarter combat expert. He himself was the same height as the male, the man across him had a sword like his and a sheild. Next was the man who was only known as Lucky. He was short for his age, and had a sniper lashed to his back, it was almost as tall as him. He was quiet and wore black armour.

"Welcome, I am Wolfe...you two may call me Ser Wolfe....tthe reasons you're here is because you want to join Wolfe's Rangers....well I'm here to test your skills...Jester you're adept in CQC and Lucky you're adept in Long range combat....iif you pass you'd additions to the Rangers.

Ser Wolfe

Wolfe's Legion Commander
/Jester/
Jester had recently felt the need to do something with his life. He contacted a man named Ser Wolfe, the man talked about how he was starting this group called Wolfe's Rangers and he needed skilled people for the task. If all went well they would make a fine addition to the Rangers. Upon reaching the top of the ladder he and some other man had been greeted by Wolfe. Jester had listened to what Ser Wolfe said about how he and this other man named 'Lucky' were both skilled in what they did. Ahead of him on the ground of the roof Jester had noticed a circle had been made. Jester smiled knowing exactly what that meant. He took off his sheild and waited. This made Wolfe perk up.

/Wolfe/
Wolfe noticed Initiate Jester take off his sheild. "Ahh you must know what that is Jester....how about a quick demonstration of your physical abilities with a quick round against me?" Wolfe asked.

/Jester/
"Yes...im all for it." Jester said as he made his way to the circle. Wolfe followed close behind. Once they met inside the circle they circled eachother for about 30 seconds before stopping to stare eachother in the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom