Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ropes (Lurcano vs. Cylus)

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
Lurcano was stretching in the middle of the fight club arena. He was here for another fight. It was practically the story of Lurcano's life at this point. He had no idea who he was exactly fighting but Lurcano wasn't worried. 'After doing this for so many times, I suppose you just get used to it huh? Whoever I'm fighting, this will definitely be a fun time. I wonder who the hell it is though? Maybe I should've inquired some more information about this guy? Eh, it will probably be fine right? I mean seriously, how bad could it possibly be.'

He had accepted the offer of a fight without even knowing who he was supposed to be fighting. The only information he knew was that his combatant was a human male and he was not a native to Nar Shaddaa. Few people had turned up to spectate the fight, so the club was relatively empty with a few spectators idly sipping their drinks and relaxing by the bar. Having fought in places much dingier and much less populated then the club he was in right now; so Lurcano really didn't mind the state of the slightly run down club.

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Cylus strolled into the club, wearing a cheap wool shirt and cloak and a pair of farmer's pants...complete with stains.
He shook his head at his outfit, it was so far against regulations that it might actually be regulation. But he couldn't complain much, it was a good disguise.

He had to hide himself, Nar Shaddaa wasn't known for Imperial sympathy, but Cylus desperately needed some real training, not just the basics that they were all given as recruits. He'd been in...one real fight? He'd won it and sent the other kid to the hospital with a broken leg, good times he reflected.

As his eyes adjusted to the club, he noticed the man who would be his opponent. Cylus' mind raced, analyzing the man in the span of a few seconds. He looked experienced to the dirty fighting of the planet. Good, fighting a weakling would teach him nothing.
He stepped into the ring.
"Lets have some fun."
[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

Lurcano Car'dann

Lurcano just smiled as his opponent entered the ring. He resisted the urge to chuckle at the mans comment, thinking to himself. 'Well at least he's got some spunk on him. Maybe this won't be to easy, though I doubt it.' Lurcano stood a full head taller then his opponent, and he appeared to outweigh by a fair bit as well. Lurcano shrugged. He was never one to go easy on someone that was smaller or weaker then him. No, he was the kind of person that would rub that kind of chit in their face and lord it over them for the rest of eternity.

Lurcano Car'dann: "Alright, before we start. Let me just reiterate some of the rules. No weapons, no cybernetic enhancements, and no armor. Anything else goes. Got it? Good. Bring it on then mother karker, unless you're to scared?" Lurcano smirked at the man after his last comment, and raised his arms in a ready position.

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Cylus Jest

Cylus nodded to the rules and began a gradual approach. They had taught them the basics of fighting, but an actual fight. That was different probably anyhow.
He flicked off his cloak holding it off to the side in one hand, it would encumber him way too much. His opponent was bigger than him, but Cylus was alright with that, most people were. That's why you had to know where to hit.
"So, how long have you been-" He cut his sentence off abruptly, hurling the cloak at the man and zooming forward to deliver a fist towards his sternum, directly in the center of the ribs.
Hopefully, the sentence and cloak would buy him enough time to deliver his pop shot, a winding one at that.

Lurcano Car'dann

Lurcano kept his eyes on the man as he approached him. Something about his demeanor was suspicious, and Lurcano didn't like it. As soon as he removed his cloak and attempted to speak to him; Lurcano knew what was up. Naturally the rules stated an express lack of weapons, and though a cloak technically didn't count as a weapon; it was still cheating. Yet, one becomes accustomed to such things, and even does it a few times himself in the bowels of the Nar Shaddaa fighting pits.

As the man threw his cloak, and rushed straight at him, Lurcano moved under the cloak and stepped directly inside the mans punch hoping this approach would distract him. He would then shoot directly for the mans legs, attempting to heave him up and off his feet by his waist/legs and bring him back down onto the cold hard ground.
takedown.gif
If said attempt was successful, Lurcano would straddle the mans waist and put his weight on him. All 230 pounds of it. He would then start to slam his fists against the mans face, swinging hard rights and lefts towards the mans nose and temple. Hoping to incapacitate him and/or knock him out to finish the fight as quickly as possible.

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Cylus Jest

Cylus blinked in surprise as the man went undet the cloak. His thoughts reeled as his hand made contact with air and thr other man tackled at his legs.
He had all of a moment to react, time slowed in Cylus' mind as it sped through a dozen responds. He didnt have the stance or time to generate a kick. But the other mans angle...just maybe.
Cylus made use of his outstretched arm to give additional force on his opponents back as he leapt over the tackle and onto the man instead.

Lurcano Car'dann

Lurcano grunted, as his hands found empty air. He was about to turn and face his opponent, confused about where he had gone before he felt something rather heavy land on his back. Falling to a knee, Lurcano realized the slippery little bugger had jumped onto his back! Gritting his teeth in rage, he quickly lifted himself up, and moved to grab the man by his waist and his neck. He would attempt to pick the mans up and drop him straight down onto the floor.

If this attempt succeeded, Lurcano would follow it up with a quick stomp towards the mans skull, hoping that the sheer force would be enough to knock him out and end the fight.

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Cylus Jest

Cylus grinned for about half a second before a pair of hands grabbrd at him, they couldn't quite get a grip but he couldn't quite block either and was promptly thrown to the ground with a huff.
It hurt, not terribly but there was pain. He saw the man coming and his rapid mind found a weakness.
His leg shot up as the man raised his. The blow was aimed at his lower spine, a jarring force like that could probably bring him back down to level.

Lurcano Car'dann

Lurcano grunted as Cylus' foot caught him in the lower area of his back. Immediately, his muscles tensed up and a shot of pain flew through his body. A thought vaguely flashed into his mind, 'Damn. That was dangerously close to the family jewels.' He fought past the pain, and more flopped on top of Cylus as opposed to slamming himself on top of him. While he recovered from the sharp kick, Lurcano let out a series of lefts and rights aimed towards the mans head.

He would straddle him by the waist, and make sure to put all 230 pounds of pressure on the mans slim frame; utilizing his advantage which was his superior weight. All the while he would continue to let out a flurry of blows towards the mans lower jawline and temple hoping to knock the man out and end the fight before conditioning became much of an issue. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head and Lurcano moved to put it into action. While alternating strikes, Lurcano reared back and attempted to headbutt the man towards the nose area. He would repeat this a few times while still punching the man, hoping the combined trauma from both the headbutts and the punches would be enough to take him out.
npq8nd.jpg
[member="Cylus Jest"]

Cylus Jest

Cylus grunted as the weighty fellow came down on him, it was uncomfortable as heck and he couldn't move his legs but his arms were fine.
It was a good thing they were. The fellow was pounding down on him. Cylus for his part was taking most of the blows on his hands but s sudden right hook to the side of the head shot pain into his mind. His gums wee busted and blood filled his mouth. Surprisingly the pain went away but he could feel his lip swell.

It was when the man twisted his head a bit as if he were about to use it as a torpedo that a new target surfaced. He flashed his hand upwards as the head began its descent, the knuckled fist aimed at the fellows exposed chin. If this didn't work, he didnt think he could last the onslaught much longer. He arched his head with the swing so that a headbutt wouldnt instantly down him.

Lurcano Car'dann

Lurcanos vision blurred as the mans fist connected with his jaw. His face morphed into a visible grimace of pain, but he managed to stay alert. The punch had been a strong one definitely, but much of the power had been taken off of it due to the fact that he was punching upwards. As his vision cleared up a bit so that he was only seeing double, he noticed a flash of red on his opponents face. 'Blood!' Spurred on by the sight of it, Lurcano continued his attack with even more ferocity.

His fists continued to swing, and he attempted to headbutt the man once more. Despite his ferocious assault though, his breathing was getting more and more labored by the moment. Muscle tired quickly, and he was unsure whether or not he could keep up such a ferocious assault for much longer. If the man he was fighting could stay conscious, he might have a chance. Albeit a small one, but a chance it was.

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Cylus Jest

Cyrus noticed the change in character as his opponent saw blood. The punches grew fiercer, catching againsy his hands, his only line of defence.
A blow caught him in the left cheek, turning it red and splattering some of the blood in the mouth. It hurt...bad. He needed tp fight back, needed to go offensive.
A click went off in Cyrus mind, like someone flicking off the lights.
He wasnt sure what triggered it, the blow, the pain, the adrenaline? All he felt was an incessant pounding in his skull when he stopped moving. The ticking of a clock sounding off in his mind
Tick
The man's head came down, battering Cyrus' against the ground, his previous position prevented much injury.
As the fellow drew his head away, Cyrus grabbed at his hair, yanking him towards him and aiming a pointed elbow crack at his nose, using the torque provided by the other man holding his waist down, meant he could spin easier...hit harder.
Tock

Lurcano Car'dann

All of a sudden, Cylus' hand reached up and groped for his hair. 'I karking knew I should have cut this thing ages ago.' He easily gripped Lurcanos hair, and all of a sudden Lurcano's head was brought down hard onto Cylus' elbow. Luckily, Lurcano was able to move his head to the side a little bit so it only slammed into his eye. With a roar, Lurcano yanked his head away from the man; and Cylus would be left holding nothing but a thick piece of oily black hair.

Lurcano was mad now. Not excited, not adrenaline filled. But mad. He grabbed Cylus' head, and moved to jam his thumbs into the mans eye sockets. All the while, he would start to slam the mans head against the cold hard ground. He would continue this until the man either submitted or was knocked out.

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Cylus Jest

Cylus was satisfied with the blow but completely caught off guard by the ferocity of his opponent. It was a good plan, blind your enemy and then beat him senseless. Rather it was a good plan against gentler folks.
Cylus blinked rapidly as the thumbs came at him, he twisted his head upwards, biting deeply into one of the thumbs and pulling his left hand with the force, aiming at the same spot on the man's chin as last time.
Tick tock.

Lurcano Car'dann

Lurcanos screams once again resounded across the arena as the man bit down onto his thumb. Hard. He tore his finger away, from the mans grips but when he looked at it, all he saw was a bloody stump. 'He bit my karking finger off. Great, that will cost a fortune to fix in the Med Bay.' As Cylus spit his finger out, and continued to fight back Lurcano knew he couldn't last much longer. His breaths came out ragged, and his entire body was suffering from various different bruises and cuts. Deciding this would be his final effort, he raised his fist and attempted to slam it down straight onto the mans throat. He would repeat this attack several times, each punch decidedly weaker then the one that came before it. Lurcano was running out of gas and he knew it. He just hoped the fellow he was up against felt it as well. 'Holy hell. I've slammed this guys head against the ground, pounded on him, and slammed him into the floor; and he just keeps coming. If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.'

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Cylus Jest

Cylus spat out the thumb, a wicked fire glaring in his psychotic eyes.
Tick.
The man was growing desperate, Cylus felt pain...for sure, but he hadn't expended himself nearly so much on ruthless attacks.
Or so he'd thought, the fist moved quickly. Cylus hadn't expected a retaliation from the pain so quickly. Smack, it sounded straight into his throat, slamming his head to the ground with force.

The pain was horrid, it felt like someone had...well punched him in the throat. His breath came in wheezing gasps and he could feel blood inching down his mouth. His vision blurred a bit, turning red as he felt like he seriously needed a drink.

But he fought through it, in the end it was a sounding blow...and if it would happen again, he would probably go down, but this was one of the only really grandiose blows the man had delivered, and now it was Cylus' turn.

Cylus saw the fist coming down again, he yanked his head and upper body forwards, smacking the fist away and delivering one final punch to the man's chin. The same spot as before. His strategy had been simple, weaken the foundations of the bone with recurring blows...and then break the man's will with his bone.
Tock

Lurcano Car'dann

As Lurcano felt his fist get smacked away, a little voice in the back of his mind spoke up. 'Don't let it end like this. You can't lose to this shumck, this rookie.' Cylus body jerked up, but Lurcano was already in motion. He moved in close to meet him, and his head swung by inside the mans punch. His arms rapped around his shoulders, and he practically bear hugged him. Then, with all his strength; Lurcano tried to bring the man back down onto the ground sharply. He was hoping that the impact with his skull onto the ground would be enough to finish this fight for good; if not he would be all out of gas. 'This HAS to work!'

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Cylus Jest

Cylus wouldnt yield, it just wasnt in his nature to give up. His fist clacked uselessly against the man's back before he was bear hugged. Cylus couldn't move, the weight was so much.
Tick
He struggled to inch forward his head when suddenly he was slammed into the floor. Vision blurred and the warm liquid of blood flowed off his head. The ticking stopped in his mind as everything went blank and dark. He had lost...so close.

(Was fun, we should fight again sometime. )

Lurcano Car'dann

Lurcano grunted as he felt the man beneath him stop struggling. Lurcnao rolled off, wheezing and coughing as he caught his breath. He looked at his finger and shook his head; before sticking it in his mouth and sucking on it. He looked around the arena floor and picked up the tip of his thumb off the floor. He groaned once more as his body began to radiate pain. His left eye was black and bleeding. His jaw hurt and felt as if it was made of glass. If the final punch the man threw had connected; Lurcano was unsure whether or not he would have been able to stay concious long enough to win the actual fight.

'He was definitely a tough motherkarker, I'll give him that. If he was a couple inches taller and about 30 pounds heavier...Well, that's a fight I'm not sure I can win.' He looked back at the unconscious man and he felt a twinge of guilt for just leaving him there. Suddenly the pain in his thumb flared up again and all doubts were erased. 'I need to get this on Ice and head to a Medical clinic if I want to keep my thumb. And anyway, he's a tough kid. I'm sure everything will be fine.'

He turned and left the club, heading to the nearest med bay.

[member="Cylus Jest"]

[member="Cylus Jest"] Sure. Good fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom