Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nova Outbound Freelance Fleet

Space... The Final Frontier...

These are the voyages of the Nova Fleet, in its continuing mission to explore strange new booze. To seek out major governments that will pay us lots of money. To boldly take repeated potshots at what no man has taken repeated potshots at before....

We are the Nova. We are not killers, or pirates, or even mercenaries. We are opportunists. You want me to shoot at that frigate for you? Fine, tell me where to find a nice shiny piece of technology. You want me to find an artifact? Tell me where the sparkly objects are so I can take them and run away like a kid who found money on the ground. You want me to deliver a love letter for you?

Find a damn poet, you sap.

We are the Nova, and we will be the most magnificent bastards in the universe. Just wait and see!

[member="Lanax Grayson"]

We've been reincarnated, and then died, and then reincarnated again, but yes, there are still a few Novas if you want a thread or two.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

Well Agent Cloud was not a good fit and I just could not get into him. Lanax, as best compared to Star-Lord (just watched the movie and it helped me perfect this character idea) would go great with your idea. Even if we go from being a fleet to a group of booze grazed opertunists, I would love to partner with you and lets revive it and go to town!!!

[member="Lanax Grayson"]

Awesome.

As of right now, we're a bit beholden to [member='Romeo Sin'] and the Shadow Empire (again), as well as the Ravens (a little bit), but other than that, we're free to destroy what we want.

Also, the GotG freighter is already a thing here. Don't remember what it's called, but you can do a modification sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom