Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Killing Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create the spy network formed of common staff that stands watch for Popara.
  • Image Credit: Here
  • Role: Waiters, Servants, Spies, Assassins in the service of Popara.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: HK-51 series.
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Killing Staff.
  • Alias: Deadly Waiters, Killing Waiters, Popara's Ears.
  • Affiliation: Queen Popara the Hutt.
  • Classification: Infantry.
  • Description: Formed of the rare HK-51 units, these droids were purchased long ago by the Injilic Kajidic. These droids were lost to the Anjiliac by a poker game by the time Popara's grandmother was still alive. They were reprogrammed by the worst kind of scum the Hutts could find on Nar Shaddaa, their programming was increased and the blaster accuracy ratio: increased by 49%. They are programmed to take great enjoyment and pride in their duty, meant to serve as waiters and service droids at Popara's court, using their protocol programming to spy on behalf of their mistress, while, also taking notes of all threats to Popara inside her court. They were programmed to be very polite, cheerful and friendly to their mIstress, her allies and clients. They were reprogrammed to becoming unsettling in their brutality if they believe they need to, the units also expressed dislike of political backstabbing and faction infighting, though they would partake in both if ordered to by their mistress.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
  • Unit Size: Medium, 30 units.
  • Unit Availability: Rare, they are very hard to replace.
  • Unit Experience: Trained.
  • Equipment: DC-15s, Imperial Sonic Blaster, Wrist mounted micro-missile launchers and railgun, vibroknife.
  • Combat Function: Programmed to watch, spy, report, assassinate and kill. The units always carry their vibroknifes with themselves, with either DC-15s or Imperial Sonic Blasters within their possession, the units rarely show they are carrying their guns with them while working taking orders from the clients on Popara's Palace, they hide their weaponry under their long aprons. Their habits involve working as simple waiters and paying close attention to what their costumers are doing, plotting, planning or scheming and than bringing whatever they can find back to the Queen or her majordomos for further information, in most cases they are ordered to kill and murder those clients in shady corners around her palace. They are programmed to attack any major threat to the Queen's life, also according to their coding the units are meant, in some extreme cases, to help the Queen evacuate the current location above all else.
Strengths:
  • Spies: They are programmed to be spies and hunters, meant to be polite android faces with a sinister look on their metal faces. The droids are highly trained in the art of deception and their algorithm causes them to make decisions very fast, to contain threats and kill the enemies of their mistress without a second of hesitation.
  • Assassins: Trained to torture, flay and kill their preys. The HK are meant to be one of the deadliest assassin models ever produced by the old Czerka Company.
Weaknesses:
  • EMP: The greatest weakness ever faced by a battle droid unit. EMP damage will shut this unit immediately.
  • Limited: Despite being a very sturdy model of android, HK-51 series has his limitations. He moves slowly much like all other droids from his generation, also, possessing limited decision making due to its inhibitor chips.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Commended by the Injilic Kajidic many years ago, the batch delivered to the Hutt crime family was accounted as two hundred units. Due to negligence and the dangerous line of business in which the former employers were involved, the units were reduced by the time the Injilic faced a large debt amount owned to Potemma the Matriarch, the former head of the Anjiliac Kajidic and Popara's grandmother.

Her grandmother was a ruthless business slug that collected her debts by two means. Either by force or wits, and the former one seemed best for the one owing her grandmother for whenever she used her wits to achieve her goals, Potemma completely destroyed those in the way of achieving her goals. The Injilic agreed to the payment conditions requested by her grandmother, paying with the HK units they had in their possession to settle their debt with Potemma of the Anjiliac.

The units were cleaned, reprogrammed and given position in Popara's criminal empire. Working as spies, assassins, bodyguards and waiters to the pleasure of their new mistress.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Queen Popara Queen Popara

I'll be conducting this review for you. To start, I'd like to address this note:

COMBAT INFORMATION: I would to request the current codex judge to help me with this one, how should I proceed?

You have filled the template out correctly. What specific questions or concerns regarding the Combat Information section do you have?

At first impression, I notice that you are trying to include hard numbers on the unit size. Keep in mind, the Codex scales are relative to Affiliation. Thus, a "medium" combat unit affiliated to a single individual will be smaller than a "medium" combat unit belonging to a Company, Minor Faction. And might also be smaller than a "small" combat unit belonging to a Major Faction. Codex being subjective, it's all meant to be relative to the different tiers we operate under (Individual, Company/Minor Faction, and Major Faction respectively).

1. Equipment.

Equipment: DC-15s, Imperial Sonic Blaster, Wrist mounted micro-missile launchers and railgun, vibroknife.

If you refer back to the template, the equipment here should be linked. So please add links for DC-15, Imperial Sonic Blaster, and vibroknife.

Perhaps that answered your questions, or you might have additional questions in light of my comments. Let me know if you do, or tag me when you have completed any edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom