Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technology Production Guidance Update/ Update in General

Hope you all had a wonderful labor day weekend, I died and finally getting around to making some edits to some templates that needed to be updated with the rise of NPC creation. In the Starships there was a very detailed explanation of production guides, so the Factory has decided to adopt the same guidance to the rest of the factory. So heads up gents and ladies, the guidance is as follows:

Production: (The scale is Unique (Only One Character), Semi-Unique (Only A Handful of Characters), Limited (Only A Select Group Of NPCs/PCs), Minor (Any Character, Only Select Groups Of NPCs), Mass-Produced. (Anyone.))

The goal is to maintain uniformity within the Factory, I hope we can continue to improve and better the factory together. Thank you again guys for being amazing! I'm loving the discussions in the Q&A! Keep up the good work guys!

Thanks and keep on creating.

As always any questions please just drop them in my inbox, its always open <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom