Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Shenanigans

Hiya. Long time no see eh guys?

Well, guess i'll go ahead and get to it.

I wanna get my boy Julius into some stuff...some of you may remember him as '13'. So i guess i'm bringing him back...or at least i'll try. Really just depends on if i can get him into anything that sticks. So heres hoping to that.

As of right now, Julius is shackled to a syndicate that has conditioned him since he was a child to pretty much be their dog. Every action (Or inaction) he makes is mainly out of fear of what will happen to him should he disobey orders. At this point Julius is sent on simple assignments by them as a way to train him while also observing his behavior. Search and destroy missions, assassinations, and retrieval missions are what he is use to. So i'm interested in getting him into a dual or something. Either by him hunting a target or by him being a target. The odds of their being a hefty bounty on his head are quite high since he is not the type to hide his face or run away from the law. So if there are any mandos, bounty hunters or mercenaries out there who are interested in trying to take him out for a nice payday, i'm all for it.

On the more story-driven side of things, Julius is obviously a tortured soul. So i am not apposed to him being taken over to the light or dark side so long as it is...realistic for his character. A simple conversation will not be enough to persuade him to just drop what he is doing and leave.

So if anyone is interested in any of these things or has any ideas of their own feel free to bring them up. I'm up for almost anything.

Cheers.

[member="Vaati Vi Valoria"]

Why not trying to assassinate Solan? He makes alot of enemies in the illegal areas of the world so its pretty certain you can twist some NPC slaver wanting him dead?

Solan Charr said:

Why not trying to assassinate Solan? He makes alot of enemies in the illegal areas of the world so its pretty certain you can twist some NPC slaver wanting him dead?
I'm good with this. Though Julius will have no interest in what he did or why, nor is he interested in the pay. He just follows orders and does as he is told. So there is that lol.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Revy Dakrone said:
Always yup for some fun and cause I got to do it

Eat at shenanigans enjoy your food... eat at shenanigans [member="Solan Charr"] works here....
wut...

Hmm... To be honest it would be easier for you to pick a place where you can get to him easy. Keep in mind as i say this that Solan can be absolutely anywhere, so go ahead and go crazy if you so choose to start it.

Solan Charr said:

Hmm... To be honest it would be easier for you to pick a place where you can get to him easy. Keep in mind as i say this that Solan can be absolutely anywhere, so go ahead and go crazy if you so choose to start it.
Does a starship or space station of some sort sound good? Perhaps he is conducting business on someones frigate and Julius manages to get on?

Revy Dakrone said:
[member="Vaati Vi Valoria"] it is from a decent movie and I am saying I am around for fun and threads
Ah, alright then. Was there anything specific you had in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom