Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Chaos Robes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin_by_Skyrion.jpg

Image Source:
Skyrion - Assassin from DeviantART > Link here
Intent:
The purpose of this submission is to create a set of robes for Nickolas Imura to wear for any occasion should a need arise. it is also to provide good protection against blaster fire, as well as help him make a name for himself as "The Crimson Rose"
Development Thread: No, but will if judged to be.
Manufacturer: Iron Crown for the use of Iron skin, and self made for just collecting a set of robes to be made by Lucien Cordel's servants to sew together.
Model: Chaos Robes
Affiliation: Nickolas Imura/Lords of the Fringe
Modularity: Yes, High Modularity
Production: Unique
Material: Cloth will be used for most of the robes. A hood to cover his head and face, with more robes to cover his entire body. Taking all parts of the Iron skin, Durasteel bracers are on his arm to provide more protection. As well as greaves made out of Durasteel to provide more protection with the feet, and can deliver more powerful kicks.
Description: A set of robes made for Nickolas for his personal use. Iron skin is the main "underlay" for the robes. With the actual robes over the top to provide a disguise and a persona for Nick. The Iron skin was changed very little to allow the use of Durasteel greaves,

The iron skin provides good blaster protection, as well as other energy weapons. However, it can not block slughrowers, and very minimal protection against glancing blows with a lightsaber. The durasteel bracers provide good protection on the arms. Because of the greaves being made out of durasteel, they can help deliver more powerful blows. This would only be from the reason that using a hard matieral slamming into soft flesh would cause more pain that a standard shoe or boot. They can be taken off as well as the greaves and replaced with other glove types or boot types. allowing alot of modularity. A helmet can also be worn if Nickolas does find one and utilizes it.

A utility belt is worn with the robes and can carry ammo for his DD-12 blaster rifle, as well as a second battery for his vibrosword. it can carry his lightsaber, has a small pouch to hold small objects, and can fit other forms of weaponry should he need them.

Classification:
Anti-Blaster
Weight:
6Kgs. (5Kgs for Iron skin with 1Kg for robes)
Quality: Class 6
Other Feature(s): N/A

Looks pretty good.

There is something that's bugging me though (it's really simple so sorry for asking you to do this) you say that the Durasteel greaves will let Nickolas "Deliver more stronger kicks" this is really stupid of me to ask, but could you change that to "deliver more powerful kicks" and could I have a quick description why they would let him do that too.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]
Tag me when your done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom