Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No. 8 "Virus"

final-fantasy-xiii-final_fantasy_xiii_285352-img.jpg

Name: No. 8

Preferred Name: Virus
Faction: None

Species: 20% Human; 25% Machine; 25% Epicanthix; 30% Vahla

Hair: Pink

Skin: Pale

Eyes: Purple

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 110 Lbs.

Force Sensitive: Yes (Extreme limitations)

Strengths and Weaknesses:
+Biological Hacker : She may as well be a droid with how well she can access mainframes. Similar to how an astromech droid accesses a computer port, her hands can access a mainframe by setting her palms against the surface.
+Charging : She can manipulate technology she sets her hands on through electronic pulses, but she needs her hands constantly on it. On top of this, if the machine is larger then a two door car, she can't actually control it.
+Thunder, Thunder : Her process as becoming an Alpha made her into a lightning manipulator, but a very limited one at that.
+Shocking Resistance : She can't be electrocuted.
-Weak : She was built to be the hacker and 'eyes in the sky' kind of asset to the Alphas. She has no combat skills.
-Force Inept : Asides from using electricity to hack things, she has no skill within the Force, nor can she learn them.
-Kind Hearted : She cares a lot about the world, and her unnatural bond with machines makes her less likely to use them in a destructive manner.

Appearance:
The picture is dead on with what I had in mind.

Biography:
Eight was the last of the Alpha to be made. Unlike her siblings however, she wasn't made to be the fighter of the group. Rather, she was made to be the slicer/hacker, able to take over machines at a touch and use them against the original owners. Part of this was to make her look as nonthreatening as possible, to help her get close enough to 'hack' a machine. This wasn't the case however as she developed a personality quirk. She began to treat machines like living people, and to the dismay of her creators, she would not harm anything.
She was actually in line to be decommissioned when the break out happened. Unlike many of her siblings however, she did not find a place to stay and hide. Rather, she traveled throughout the galaxy, using her bond with machines to hide on ships. Eventually she would find her family again, but that day seemed distant to her.

Virus said:
Force Dead : Asides from using electricity to hack things, she has no skill within the Force, nor can she learn them.
I think this should probably be re-titled. Force dead denotes being unable to act on or be acted upon by or through the force, except in consequence of the force used on another object.

The family is complete! Might wanna add Alpha to her name and title so that it's a little more obvious, but other than that, I love her!

*huggles Eight* :D
[member="Virus"]

Greetings Eight. As [member="Arctica"] has perfectly stated through action, we are overjoyed to meet you once more.

[member="Virus"]

(OOC: Hi! Look forward to RPing with you as well as the others :D )

Pyro

P
[member="Virus"]
Eight!!!
*tackle hugs*
(OCC: We're the same mental age, you want me to change that?)

Surge

Bred to charge Ipods and fry enemies
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Do you want to collaborate with me on this Alpha background story? Could you make the name of your creator be Professor Checheng?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom