Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech N25 Modular-Infiltration Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.
syndicate_concept___grenade_by_torvenius-d5e313q.jpg

Image Source:
SYNDICATE concept Grenade by torvenius
Intent: To create a highly versatile grenade for the Sith Assassins
Development Thread: If nessecary
Manufacturer: Sith Assassins
Model: N25 Modular-Infiltration Grenade
Affiliation: Sith Assassins
Modularity: Yes, the grenade is outfitted with a two chambers where 2 of 3 different charges/payloads can be stored
Production: Limited
Material: Durasteel, electric components, Depending on charge either: Light Absorbing cell and energy cell, smokescreen, Fex-M3 nerve gas
Size: Handheld
Length: 14 cm
Weight: 0,5 kg
Ammunition Type: Depending on payload: Power cell, gas canister (smoke or nerve gas)
Ammunition Capacity: 2
Effective Range: Depends on Payload (Light absorbing cell and smoke 5 meters, nerve gas 3 meteres)
Rate of Fire: One Shoot (Grenade)

Strengths:

-Double Payload: Other than a normal grenade, the N25 can be outfitted with two payloads at once. It comes with 3 different charges: A small energy cell connected to a light absorbing cell, which creates a short lived (2-3 minutes) darkness filed in a range of roughly 5 meters, a smoke module which creates a smokescreen of a non toxic gas which obscures sight in roughly the same area and for the same time as the Light absorbing cell. The last module is filled with Fex-M3 nerve gas, a highly neuro toxic gas which has a range of 3 meters but fades very quickly (1 minute)

-Mine and grenade: The N25 has two modes: As grenade the rings form a ball that can easily be rolled or thrown like a normal grenade and releases its payload after 5 seconds. In mine mode the N25 the rings stay flat, and it can be activated either with a settable timer, or with a com signal consisting out of a combination of a programmable frequency and a code phrase

-Sticky: In mine form the N25 can be attached to most surfaces.

Weaknesses:

-Emp: The systems inside the N25 are rather complex and a emp or electric pulse can deactivate the grenade.

-Pre Set up: Without modifying the payload and the code phrase of the N25 before use, these features become useless as they both need the N25 to be connected to a computer to set them up.

Description: The N25 is a highly versatile tool made for infiltrations and assassins, coming with a set of modular options to maximize its versatility. Not only can it be loaded with two of three payloads, it also can be used either as grenade or mine, depending on what the situation requires. Outfitted with both a electro magnetic system and a rather effective adhesive the N25 can be glued to most surfaces in mine from, and can be activated with either a timer or when a code phrase is send on the right com frequencies

The downside of the N25 comes in its complete, which is rather high for such a simple tool. Not only is it affected by emp, the payload and code phrase have to be picked beforehand as it is impossible to alter these functions without connecting it to a terminal or computer. Also should both codephares and frequency be known to the enemy, they can activate it after it is primed.

Primary Source:

inactivechar01

I
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br />-----<br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />Starwars Chaos:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br />------<br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom