Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mizike

l6b.jpg

NAME: Mizike
FACTION: He ain't Like nobody yet.
SPECIES: Nakfet Crystal
SEX: He's a rock. (Identifies as male)
HEIGHT: Small, only several millimeters (will grow if fed minerals and small amounts of radiation)
WEIGHT: Light, He small and can fit in a lightsaber, He ain't gonna weight much
EYES: He ain't have no eyes
HAIR: He a rock, he ain't got hair
SKIN: Orange coloring
FORCE SENSITIVE: Kinda, He is Telepathic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
(-) Arrogant: Mizike is the baddest thing in the room, guaranteed. At least in his mind.
(-) Easily Distracted: Mizike don't have time for your problems.
(-) Scared of Heights: I'm a rock, I ain't supposed to fly.
(+) Strong: When used in a lightsaber its blade is orange, though he can change its color with some effort as well as changing the width of the blade like the variants of a synthetic crystal, and cuts more powerfully than a standard lightsaber crystal.
(+) Streetwise: Mizike been everywhere, seen everything
(+) Telepath: Mizike, like his whole race is telepathic and speaks through Telepathy, though he has yet to train any-form of mental attack.

APPEARANCE:
Mizike is a small orange rock.

BIOGRAPHY:
First formed on Rakata Prime, from what was called the Prime Stone Mizike was taken by traders you saw nothing more than a pretty stone hoping to catch a fair price. Upon discovering he wasn't worth much, as the stones were not sought after or well known, he was thrown away on Coruscant where he grew larger, learning about the streets, that ball is life, and how deals are done. Great is his streetsmarts as Mizike is much older than most teenage gangsters would be, having had decades to learn the art of thuggery. Found and taken as a trinket and was similarly lost once again. Later he was able to gain the use of a womprat to carry him around and move him from place to place. Mizike now roams the galaxy, looking for new and greater adventures.

KILLS:
None, but I'm gonna.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Money, does I look like I need yo money

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
I don't keep up with these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom