Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirae Rystar

Still WIP. Basing it off of Cyrilla Ky'lik, but I didn't want to delete/totally change that other character because it would be a headache to retcon an entire thread. Or maybe I still will, I haven't decided yet.

Character picture is still being sketched/drawn. I will upload when/if it is completed.

CHpgc.jpg

NAME: Mirae Rystar
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Togruta
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
EYES:
HAIR: N/A
SKIN:
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Her temper and stubbornness, as well as her past, have lent her a preference for aggressive and immediate resolutions to conflict at the expense of peacemaking and mediation. Mirae has come to view the Jedi Code cynically, believing that it is impractically idealistic and irreconcilable with the real world. She is no stranger to using questionable means to achieve her goals, such as executions and lies, firmly believing that the ends justify the means. This has led her perilously close to the Dark Side.

While possessing the natural agility and grace of the Togruta race, Mirae is not an extraordinary fighter. Her lightsaber skills are above average, at best, but that hasn't stopped her from trying to master the Ataru (FACT CHECK FORM) form, having found that the dual-wielding form couples well with her natural ferocity and aggression. That being said, Mirae is not afraid to engage in hand-to-hand combat, relying on her predatory grace and instincts to carry her through dangerous situations.

While her martial skills are not stellar, Mirae possess a keen connection with the Force, allowing her supreme control of the elemental aspects. She is most talented as a healer, able to mend devastating wounds and injuries. Her skills are not limited to restoration, however, as she is also able to subtly manipulate the intricate physiologies and anatomies of most creatures.

APPEARANCE:

BIOGRAPHY:

SHIP: None

ROLE-PLAYS:

[member="Kathos"]

Yeah, I really started to think about the ramifications of having Cyrilla as a Cathar, and as I thought more and more about it, I think I would have preferred her to be a Togruta. But, Cyrilla was created over 10 years ago, so I didn't have the nerve to go make such a big change. I figure a new character would be easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom