Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[MINI GUIDE] God-modding and Force User Rank

[member="Tellos"]

If that's what those posts are telling you...you've misunderstood. I think we've all spent more time and words explaining our views to you than you wrote collectively during your last several duels, so no, we're not here for the 'easy victory'. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Tellos

[member="Tirdarius"] Thats cause the last duel I was in the other player didint wanna continue. As I said from what I gather if I do even small things trying to make a better written duel I may be accused of things that scares me in this community. It also means now I am not sure I can trust some of the RP judges either. Anyways I am off to work. Unfortunately my bills do not pay themselves.

giphy.gif

[member="Tellos"] what are your stats? Or link me your bio. Im not no judge but I can tell you my padawan character (Mensa Dak) pretty much sucks with the Force and can tell you honestly if your dude is too uber. So far, I only know of one person who is ranked better than Mensa in Form 2 on the entire site. Mensa sucks at other force stuff cuz he has focused a lot on Form 2 and Force imbued physical abilities and he grew up in a Jedi Clan since an infant. I rank myself a 7 in Form 2 and there is a Sith acolyte around who ranks himself as a 10, though his other Force abilities are not even to Mensa's level, and Mensa's stuff is pretty low. You have to give a little to get a little. Obiwan barely graduated the Jedi Academy before he met QuiGonn, and it took him another 10 years to get to Master level in Form 3 and his Force push still lacked during Clone Wars.

[member="Tirdarius"]

Tellos

[member="Aizen"] While I apprechiate the sentiment I had others look it over long before I ever played them. I always ask somebody to og over my PCs before I get into rp with em. I find it a good rule to adhere to. So My charatcers are fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom