Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miles Rorke

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
225px-MerleDixon.jpg

NAME: Miles Rorke
FACTION: Mandaloriam
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'1''
WEIGHT: 204
HOME PLANET: Mandalore
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Dirty Blonde
SKIN: Caucasian
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONALITY: Xenophobic (Experienced Mandalorians are exempt), Rude, Amoral, Cold, Merciless, Likes to prolong fights, hates losing.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
- Strong: Miles is a big man who can deal out and take plenty of damage.
- Not Stupid: Not being the most intelligent, Miles still has enough street smarts and experience to know when he is in danger.
- Honest: Miles is too old to care about people's feelings any more and just gives them the truth.
- Fearless: Miles is a man with no fear, only seeing glory in facing what other men cower from.
- Respectful to the Dead: While he may be Xenophobic, Miles looks over this fact in death.
- Great Chef: He is a surprisingly good cook.
- Resistant to Force Powers: Being a seasoned fighter, Miles has picked up ways to resist force abilities, but this can be lowered the more exhausted he gets.
- Tough: Miles can take a hit.
- Tracker: Milews has great Hunting and tracking skills.
- Surprisingly Good Artist: Not a common hobby of his, but when he puts his mind to it, he can make some nice art.
- Survivalist: Miles knows how to survive off the land and could manage to live in almost anywhere be it Hoth or Tatooine.
- Mandalorian Smith: Smithing since he was young, Miles was always revered for his fine craftsmanship, creating rather unique looking beskar'gam.

Weaknesses:
- One Arm: Miles, through many accidents, has ended up without an emperor.
- Hates Force Users: It'll be a cold day in hell before he aligns with those glowstick cowards.
- Alcoholic: Loves his drink.
- Faltering Sight: Miles is getting old, and his his age he is beginning to lose his sight.
- Enjoys Prolonging Fights: Miles loves fighting and even an alien can earn his respect by fighting.
- Merciful to Weaklings: If someone is too weak to pose a threat, Miles won't kill them, just savagely beat them. He's not a nice guy.
- Old: Miles isn't as young as he used to be, while not by any means fragile, his stamina has much to be desired.
- Not Academically Inclined: Miles grew up relatively uneducated and failed to learn advanced Mathematics and sciences.
- Afraid of Heights: Miles can handle his fear, but essentially refuses to use jetpacks.
- Xenophobic: Miles pretends not to stand other species, but is relatively uncaring about the differences in reality.

APPEARANCE:
As Above, minus the arm.

BIOGRAPHY:
Miles was born to an abusive, worthless, honourless, sack of nothing deadbeat father and a mother who was soon killed by unknown causes. Miles grew up with a few siblings, not really too close, but not distant either. Being the eldest Miles was the one to take all the abuse from his father. Outside of home, Miles worked as a Beskar smith to help raise his minor clan's honour and ignore his father. He spent most of his time down in the mines or in the shop, trying to avoid his home. One day his dad was confronted by another Mandalorian and publicly humiliated, so he came home and broke a bottle over his sons head then tried to use the bottle to stab him. Miles managed to wrestle the bottle from his drunken father and swung the bottle across his father's neck and the blood sprayed across his face as his father fell lifeless to the floor. His fellow Mandalorians helped him cover this up, none of them liked Miles father and pretended he came home drunk and somehow managed to kill himself.

SHIP:
The Fatal Degree

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

DOMINIONS:
Playing in The Sand (Dominion of Aargonar)
Dominion of Tiss'sharl

TRIVIA:
- Has a bigger Phrik than [member=Graxin Rade]

Graxin Rade said:
[member="Miles Rorke"] I...I know. I'm a bit self-concious over the fact.
- Character and Personality are based off of Michael Rooker's performance of Merle Dixon in The Walking Dead
- Favourite drink is Bourbon.
- Favourite colour is Deep Orange.
- Had "affairs" with a man he thought was his wife.

[member="Miles Rorke"]

Not criticizing or claiming anything on your character but how is he resistant to the force? I always thought only armor did that. Outstanding character otherwise though :D

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
[member="Jason Arkada"]

Morely mind reading, but it's mostly like that republic trooper in the SWTOR trailer who man-moded the lightning.

I can't someone from crushing my bones or using fear to affect my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom