Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for a Master

I am in the market for a Master for my character. I was hoping to find someone familiar with the Je’daii ways ( Ashla, Bogan and Bendu ). Let me know if any interest here or by PM and I look forward to RPing with you.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Quill Kaohal Quill Kaohal | Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun

Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor and myself are two of the last remaining, active members from the Je'daii Order Faction that was created by Lief Lief quite a while back, however the faction members are no longer active on the board and since the update, the faction itself no longer exists.

That said, if you search up anything related to the Je'daii Order via the Chaos search menu, you may find the old posts laying about somewhere in the OOC archives that were brilliant on Asha and her Admin Team's behalf. I'd highly recommend trying to look for them.

Otherwise, the Je'daii took to "The Silent Fleet" In-Character where they sought exploration in deep space and to otherwise escape the constant turmoil and war that is the known Chaos Galaxy, from what Caedyn understands. This was what led to his turning to the Silver Jedi and thanks to them, his following the Jedi Path today.

so who or rather what route do you suggest as far as padawnship?... because I guess regardless I can always just incorporate what he already knows of that in a Jedi setting like one other writer I’ve known.

Well, somebody else has already asked me about having Cotan give their character some introduction and guidance with Je'daii teachings, and I'm willing to do the same for you.

I'm also planning on doing the same with Caedyn soon IC, and there might be another person willing to hop in. Looks like we've all got a little group building up around this.

#Jedaii2ElectricBoogaloo

(now we just have to trap Arekk Arekk in with us and it'll be a real party)

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Well, somebody else has already asked me about having Cotan give their character some introduction and guidance with Je'daii teachings, and I'm willing to do the same for you.

I'm also planning on doing the same with Caedyn soon IC, and there might be another person willing to hop in. Looks like we've all got a little group building up around this.

#Jedaii2ElectricBoogaloo

(now we just have to trap Arekk Arekk in with us and it'll be a real party)

Oh boy, here we go again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom