Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Kaine Hamilton | Final Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Dawn Central Command
Another thing is, if you're going to use Julius in the sub, then I'll need permissions added, as the NPC was subbed by another writer. Alternatively, you could just remove the mention of him from the sub.

Regarding this Part , i'm a bit confused. You say that i need permission to mention Julius in the Sub and that he's an NPC when Julius Loghain is actually a PC written by Zef Halo. Could you please give me some clarification on this cause i do not understand what you meant as needing permission for an NPC subbed by another writer when the individual you are referring too is actually a PC

Regarding this Part , i'm a bit confused. You say that i need permission to mention Julius in the Sub and that he's an NPC when Julius Loghain is actually a PC written by Zef Halo. Could you please give me some clarification on this cause i do not understand what you meant as needing permission for an NPC subbed by another writer when the individual you are referring too is actually a PC
I apologize, wires got crossed and I thought it was an NPC for a moment lol. No need for perms, just link the character and we're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom