Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunger for Knowledge?

I am looking for someone who has a character who also seeks otherwise, dangerous and safe knowledge. After all, my character might be a Jedi, but her search for knowledge and holocrons will not stop. It would be nice to have maybe another force sensitifex preferably a light side user accompany her. It would be interesting to see a dark side though actually get along with my char without corrupting her too much but eh.

Well Abyss is a sith, and I can make no promises for him not being a corrupting person, but hunger for knowledge is literally his main drive and motivation. On one hand he is a quite civil sith when it comes to the jedi, and while he believes them both fools and inferior for their beliefs, he doesn't sees them as enemies or feels the need to draw his blade on an jedi he sees. On the other he is quite corrupted and has done many things that put him far beyond redemption or anything. Could be a fit.

[member="Isiresha Zarinora"]

[member="Isiresha Zarinora"] So you want Cathul to train her? Sometimes I wonder whether she can actually keep up with Cathul intellectually: while her unorthodox approach to the Force can allow for more precise use, and sometimes negate alignment requirements, it places a lot of intellectual demands on its practitioners (if you ever saw Cathul or Jessica use the Force, you'll see what I mean)

If you aim at the bilateral amygdala, for example, you'd cast Force-fear (at higher levels, this means Force-horror or Force-insanity); if you aim at the motor cortex you'd be using Force-stun (at higher levels, this means Force-stasis or Stasis Field). That, even though they are traditionally considered dark-sided and light-sided respectively.

[member="Darth Abyss"] true, and of course, my char has to hide that she worked with a Sith too.
[member="Cathul Thuku"] If that's fine. My char wants all the knowledge. She hungers for it. She wants to learn the whole force. The light, the dark, the bendu.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Isiresha Zarinora"]
As it would so happen, Dax here also enjoys hunting down holocrons, both Sith and Jedi. I'd be down to join you! Dax is Rogue Jedi. Still technically aligned with the light but he's falling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom