Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Im new....

I found this site on google and I'm thinking about becoming active in the rp. I role played many years ago on a similar site. Just curious where this site came from.....Is this a spin off from another site by the same name?

Hi New, I'm Horus

(If you need help, ask me, I'm really bored right now)

As for the site history, don't know, but a lot of members are from a lot of different SW sites. Personally I came from a medieval RP background.

[member="Hawken"]
Welcome to Chaos :)

We did not take the name from another board of the same name, rather the original and founding members came from a completely different site (with a different name).

If you have any other questions feel more than free to ask.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

I didn't mean to suggest you guys stole anything. I was actually more curious about the origins and where you guys came from. Star Wars role playing history is what im intersted in :)

[member="Hawken"]

Also as a handy hint, below each persons avatar, and below those fancy little graphics bars is the '@Mention' which you can use to tag people. They'll be notified of the tag, just like you will be of this post.

[member="Hawken"] Welcome to the Chaos! As far as I'm aware, this is a site born out of an idea for Star Wars RP much like others, but we are better. No links to other sites here I think - but I'll let one of the "original" members confirm or deny this!

Glad you found us - get stuck in, have fun and please ask any questions you need to help you on your way. :)

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Thanks for the welcome! I'm having trouble figuring out the timeline and the current storyline. Is this site free for all role playing or is there a specific era relating to the Star Wars Universe?

[member="Hawken"]

This forum takes place about 800 years after the events of Star Wars Episode 6. This leaves you a lot of room to be creative with character origins and history.

Tips and Tutorials are a handy place to start reading. If you need anything, feel free to send me a PM. To do that just click on my name above my avatar, which will bring you to my profile. On the right hand side you'll find a button that says "send me message" or something similar.

[member="Hawken"] Check out the timeline below....

http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/timeline/

The timeline uses ABY (After the Battle of Yavin) when the 1st Death Star was destroyed, a major turnig point in the franchise, so 849ABY is 849 years after the Battle of Yavin.

People RP here as resurrected versions of famous film factions like the Mandalorians, Jedi, Sith, First Order...whatever reall. We don't RP as ANY official canon chracters like Luke Skywalker or Kylo Ren as we aren't here to write the furure of Star Wars, we just play in the expansive playground with our made up characters using their planets and factions.

It can seem daunting at first, but when you get into it, it's not too bad. Let your imagination soar and have fun with creating a character - they can be evil, good or in the middle. Or even neutral, like a bar-tender or transport pilot. There is no "YOU MUST MAKE THIS CHARACTER" rule to enjoy writing, so just go where you creativity tells you.

Please keep the questions coming so we can help you get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom