Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Force Theorists, Scholars and Consular-types.

Caedyn Arenais

C
It was used not long ago in a training thread! Would love to thread there again, if you’re down :)

I'll get something started up for us tomorrow.

I’d be interested in a thread regarding more esoteric parts of the Force that are often forgotten about.

What exactly did you have in mind? I'm happy to write together, but I'm curious if you have any examples. Also, where would Onrai be found nowadays?

In Umbris Potestas Est
What exactly did you have in mind? I'm happy to write together, but I'm curious if you have any examples. Also, where would Onrai be found nowadays?
Think more stuff related to the Celestials, including some of the chthonic abominations of the galaxy like Lotek’k, the Griagh, etc. Onrai is pretty much fleeing space now that the GA are taking former Maw territory, so she can be wherever is best for you.

Boo Heavenshield Boo Heavenshield - You mentioned you had a Sith Sorcerer?

I was thinking I might open this up to Sith, and feel the obvious differences would encourage some really interesting discussion/content.
LOL

It's Boo. The magic he practiced was based on Broodica's Grimoire. Its something he's carried for longer than he's had an amphistaff and is how/why he was able to cast Sith magic during threads like We Are The Children Of The Sun.

His take on it is going to be utterly pragmatic. How you do something isn't as important as what you do. You'd get the entirely opposite take from Jorah, for whom how you do magic has far more implications than the immediate spell or effect.

But if you want to talk Sith, Boo is certainly well qualified between the One Sith, the Primeval, and the First Order.

Caedyn Arenais

C
LOL

It's Boo. The magic he practiced was based on Broodica's Grimoire. Its something he's carried for longer than he's had an amphistaff and is how/why he was able to cast Sith magic during threads like We Are The Children Of The Sun.

His take on it is going to be utterly pragmatic. How you do something isn't as important as what you do. You'd get the entirely opposite take from Jorah, for whom how you do magic has far more implications than the immediate spell or effect.

But if you want to talk Sith, Boo is certainly well qualified between the One Sith, the Primeval, and the First Order.

This doesn't discourage me in the least. Caedyn has been trained in the Darkside himself back during his Je'daii years, he simply chooses not to practice what he knows. The two might have a few things in common, and it certainly sounds like good thought-provoking discussion material.

I'll write something up and tag Boo :) Any location preference?

Caedyn Arenais

C
I am still open to more threads with scholars and philosophers in the Force:
  • Masters of any alignment.
  • Seers.
  • Pilgrims.
  • Council Members.
  • Surprise me.
Anyone that would claim to have extensive experience and knowledge/ideology on the Force, whether Jedi or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom