Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech (Canon Item) The Jedi Path - A Manual For Students of the Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
burnt_book_last_jedi.jpg
The Jedi Path
Ancient Text of the Jedi Order.
"This is a Canon Artifact"

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To submit the Jedi Path, a Canon artifact of the Jedi Order describing their history, their beliefs and their livelihood in serving and training within the Force. This Canon submission is to serve as a guide to The Jedi Order as we persevere with our on-going arc and intent to restore the traditional ways of the Jedi to SWRP: Chaos.
  • Image Source: Click Here
  • Canon Link: The Jedi Path
  • Restricted Missions: Proclamation of Peace (The Jedi Order Campaign).
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Name: The Jedi Path - Manuscript of the Jedi Order.
  • Manufacturer: The Jedi Order
  • Affiliation:
Individual Character Name: [member=Veiere Arenais].
Faction Name(s): The Jedi Order.
  • Modularity: No.
  • Production: Unique.
  • Material: Paper, hardcover binding.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Artifact, Ancient text.
  • Size: Handheld Book.
  • Length: 15.5 Centimeters.
  • Width: 5 centimeters.
  • Height: 29 Centimeters.
  • Weight: Less than 5 kg's (Estimated).
CONTENTS

Part One: Introduction to the Jedi Order.
  • The Jedi Code.
  • The History of the Jedi Order.
  • The Prophecy of the Chosen One (Removed).
Part Two: Jedi Initiate.
  • Joining a Clan.
  • Attire and Comportment.
  • The Three Pillars of the Jedi.
  • The First Pillar: The Force.
  • The Second Pillar: Knowledge.
  • The Third Pillar: Self-Discipline.
  • The Initiate Trials.
Part Three: Padawan.
  • Becoming an Apprentice.
  • Padawan Attire and Conduct.
  • The Reassignment Council.
  • Lightsabers: Their construction and use.
  • Sense Abilities.
  • Field Equipment and Mission Responsibility.
  • Advanced Cultures and Politics within The Republic.
  • Studying aboard Praxeum Ships.
  • The Jedi Trials.
  • The Knighting Ceremony.
Part Four: Jedi Knight.
  • Roles and Duties of a Jedi Knight.
  • Jedi Guardian.
  • Jedi Consular.
  • Jedi Sentinel.
  • Alter Abilities.
  • Advanced Lightsaber Techniques.
  • Enlisting New Members.
  • The History of the Sith.
  • Threats to Jedi Teachings.
  • Taking on a Padawan Learner.
  • Becoming a Master and Grand Master.
  • Transcending Death.
Strengths:
  • An ancient document/manuscript of the Jedi Order from an Era long since forgotten to the present day. This valuable text of the Jedi Order describes histories, ideologies and teachings spanning across generations of Jedi whom have undergone incredible threats and risen above challenges many would think impossible. The source of knowledge and the significance of this artifact to the Order is vital to honoring the Jedi Order's way of old.
  • Extensive knowledge documented over the Lightsaber arts as well as Force Practices.
  • Describes branching organizations such as the Edu-Corps and the Agri-corps.
  • Emphasizes the need for self-discipline and good positive etiquette in Jedi Training.

Weaknesses:
  • Aged and fragile, this artifact was not transcribed in the form of holocron or any such technology but upon pages, scrolls for which have decayed over a great period of time.
  • This artifact is exactly that, an inanimate book of readings and therefore has no influence or added traits to the one whom carries it. What's offered from this manuscript of the Order is that of the knowledge held within and nothing more.
  • Pages describing the Prophecy of the Chosen One have been removed.

DESCRIPTION:

Official Description: Sourced from the Book itself.

This ancient training manual, crafted by early Jedi Masters, has educated and enlightened generations of Jedi. It explains the history and hierarchy of the Jedi Order, and what Jedi must know to take their place as defenders of the peace in the galaxy—from mastery of the Force to the nuances of lightsaber combat.

Passed down from Master to Padawan, the pages of this venerable text have been annotated by those who have held it, studied it, and lived its secrets. From Yoda and Luke Skywalker to Count Dooku and Darth Sidious, they have shaped the content of the book by leaving mementos tucked within the pages, tearing out pages, and adding their personal experiences as tangible reminders of the lessons they've learned.

Through wars and rebellion, only a single copy of this manual has survived. It is now passed on to you.
  • The ancient Masters who wrote the text: Fae Coven, Grand Master and head of the Jedi Council; Crix Sunburris, Jedi Ace starfighter pilot; Restelly Quist, Jedi Chief Librarian; Skarch Vaunk, Jedi Battlemaster and lightsaber expert; Bowspritz, Jedi Biologist and expert on the Living Force; Sabla-Mandibu, Jedi Seer and Holocron expert; Morrit Ch'gally, Jedi recruiter; Gal-Stod Slagistrough, Jedi leader of the Agricultural Corps.
  • Jedi who added personal commentary: Yoda, Thame Cerulian, Count Dooku, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Darth Sidious, and Luke Skywalker.

The Knowledge held within this manuscript goes beyond most anything I've come across before. Not only is it a testament to the trials and impact that the Jedi Order have had upon the galaxy for generations upon others, it goes so far as to elaborate on the teachings of the past since long before I was raised within the Jedi Enclave of Svivren.

​Documented within this are the very ideals that I seek to teach my students today. The etiquette and the attire, the virtue that is expected of them.

From abilities and methods of Force practice to intricate details roaming over the seven practiced forms of lightsaber combat and the theory around them, sokan, the marks of contact and the Three Rings of Defense. Even personal techniques of long since passed Jedi Masters of whom I don't even recognize their names. What wonders they might have learned on their path and the trials they would have overcome.

Grandmaster Luke Skywalker and his father before him, Grandmaster Yoda and Darth Sideous...The history of the Sith and dating far beyond that to the Order in which led to the first documented Force Conflict...Within all of this is the guidance that I require to continue in this path. Where I may doubt, this proves others to have succeeded far beyond my limitations and brought into the present, now so many hundreds of cycles later, the history and legacy that is the Jedi Order today.

What might they see had they lived to witness such a distance between our people...

Long have I wished this indifference to come to an end, to embrace our path as a people serving the light.

Perhaps in time, we may yet prevail, alike those who've came before us...For those who will live on beyond our reach.

~ Veiere Arenais, Jedi Councilor & Scholar of the Force.

Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Veiere Arenais said:
Previous comments via Factory Q&A: Click here
You can go ahead and remove this, it's not necessary to include in the submission.

Veiere Arenais said:
Restricted Missions: If Required.
According to our Canon Items rules, it's a requirement to complete a roleplay thread in which the canon item is obtained.
  1. To be able to claim A Unique Canon Item, a writer must first complete a "Unique Canon item objective" in a convincing manner that adds to the quality of the role-play thread. Each completed objective only counts for one submission.
In order for me to approve this submission I will need a thread provided in which this canon artifact is obtained, if you do not have one ready just yet let me know and I'll archive this until one is completed. That's just about all that this submission requires for approval.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]
Please let me know when you are ready for this to be reviewed, if you need to make any last-minute changes.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]
Alrighty, this is good to go. Just make sure you claim this in the canon item owner list once this is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom