Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baara, of the Gravewalkers

Baara

B
Standard Profile Template

Character images go here.

NAME: Baara
FACTION: TBD (To Be Determined)
SPECIES: Energy Vampire
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: Average
EYES: Gold
HAIR: Dark Purple
SKIN: Purple with various tattoos and adornments
FORCE SENSITIVE: Heavily so

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum):
-You called me what?: Dealt harshly with racist people and races thanks to her appearance.
-Has had an entire tribe die before her, currently in a lesser state of insanity
-Scarred mentally into a near permanent anger she can only hide

APPEARANCE:
Describe your character's physical appearance. While your avatar should represent your character's appearance, there might be some things not apparent in it for use in role-playing. Height, weight, eye color, hair color, and skin color may also be listed here.

BIOGRAPHY:
Baara was an energy vampire born on Vendaxa to a tribe often called the Gravewalkers for their power to communicate with the dead. Her tribe prospered until she "came around". Since Baara was born, the tribe had a lot of issues, including raids and a plague. They finally died off last year aside from her and her family in the tribe, and since then, she was called a curse by her family. She now roams about Vendaxa looking for equality... killing xenophobes everywhere in her home planet. After 6 years of searching blindly, Baara has only dealt with sorrow and death all around her. Angered by this on a stormy night when the Netherworld opened up, Baara discovered the origin of her tribe's power was outside of The Force, and was really the energy of a dead Celestial that recently stopped flowing for her family. Baara now takes her rage into her usage of the force in an attempt to reshape Vendaxa around her.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Primordus

The Red Necked Mando
I heard you don't like xenophobes.

Well isn't that cute you one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater. (If you get this you have my badge of approval)

Baara

B
[member="Skye Reviar"]

Thanks, I just can't think of it fully right now. Like, I only know she's a tribal Near human who hates xenophobes atm xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom