Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ayessa 'Aya' Valen

ySijt9F.png

Ayessa Valen

FACTION: Bounty Hunter Organisation & Sith Assassins.
SPECIES: Echani.
SEX: Female.
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 139 lbs
EYES: Red.
HAIR: White/Silver.
SKIN: Pale White.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, minimal training.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
  • Hand-to-Hand Combat
  • Use of brass knuckles/claws
  • Fighting with a whip
  • Rifle/Gun usage
  • Poison Knowledge
  • Species Knowledge
  • Disguise Making
  • Acting/Lying
WEAKNESSES:
  • Aerial Combat
  • Wears minimal amounts of armor
  • Machinery Knowledge
  • Dislikes being alone
  • Sword/Light Sabre use
APPEARANCE:
Ayessa is not your typical beauty. She is of Echani ethnicity, of which she used to adopt and learn her martial arts as a part of her culture and upbringing. This allowed her to maintain a healthy weight with a fit body. She white hair is hardly ever played with, letting it grow down to her lower middle back. Her eyes are bright red, a unique feature to even an Echanian, different from their typical grey eyes. To conceal as much of herself as she can- and because she enjoys looking good she tends to wear what usually appears to be a clean, bright white trench coat with a fur brimmed hat, despite actually residing or being from a cold planet. Otherwise she tends to stick to skirts or dresses, obviously altered enough to not be a nuisance during combat.

BIOGRAPHY:
Ayessa grew up on the planet Eshani privileged and without much struggle. Her parents were politically powerful, although rich they never had time to spend with Ayessa. Because of the neglect and loneliness she suffered from growing up, she took to practicing the art of her people- martial arts, as a way to vent her anger and communicate with others. She practiced the use of a variety of weapons and realised as she aged that she was more able than others in the use of certain weaponry. With news spreading in and around the galaxy, the constant bicker and chatter of the latest bounty hunters- who to fear and who to hire, began interesting Ayessa. It was a final decision, as she reached her adulthood, that bounty hunting would be a career path for her. She tries to fill the void of loneliness she feels by finding temporary partners to do jobs with, but ultimately is affected by it deeper in the way that has inspired her to strive for the big titles and organisations- like the Sith assassins. The Jedi just never appeared as powerful as the Sith, this is her main reasoning for joining with them.

SHIP:
Ayessa's Ship.

KILLS:
- None as of now.
-
-
-
-
-

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
- None as of now.
-
-
-
-
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Malik

M
There are so many bounty hunters..... But in the spirit of welcoming someone new, would you like to thread? I've got a bounty on my head so if you capture me alive you get 50,000 credits, if you kill me......50,000 credits.

[member="Ayessa Valen"]

Ayessa Valen said:
She is of Echani ethnicity
It's called Race these days, sweetheart. Ethnicity is so "galaxy far, far awayish".

Ayessa Valen said:
Acting/Lying
This should be quite interesting. :)

Ayessa Valen said:
as a way to vent her anger and communicate with others.
Uh oh. Bad mix, right there. :p

If you read the Young Jedi Knights series, (VERY good series, btw) one of Jacen and Jaina Solo's friends is a young lad who is a fellow padawan. At one point, he becomes a bounty hunter. The story does a really good job depicting and telling the story of a young adult who becomes a fresh faced bounty hunter. I think you'd like it.

[member="Ayessa Valen"]

[member="Ayessa Valen"] Interesting start. I would add that you might want to put your ship up as a Factory Submission, since it's not of a stock design we seem to use here - and, if we do, you should link the thread.

Let me live in peace, you monster. I'm going to make her application actually decent in my revamp and do everything right. (I forgot I had put a ship in the first place. rip.)

;A; ;A; ;A;
[member=tirdarius]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom