Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Sith wanna RP?

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
I was wondering about that ...

A Felacatian is a feline (like myself, might I add). How is it that he's a canine?

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
That certainly makes a unique character, but unfortunately you'll lose some combat effectiveness. A quadrupedal canine primarily fights with his jaws because he lacks the flexibility and functional muscles in his legs to use them as weapons. A wolf has claws, but the legs are built for running. A quadrupedal feline has the arm strength and muscle layout to 'queen-slap' his/her opponent, and to grapple or cling onto prey much larger (like a lion would to a water buffalo).
I refer you to 0:14 of this educational video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isQvTNSxSb0

Animal debates aside though, I think its funny because I play a cat, and you play a dog.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
A ten year old is impressionable, and the Jedi are ill equipped for a Felacatian. It could be an interesting ride for you.

My friend...no one is well equipped for 13. Even his creators were unable to keep him under crontrol. So regardless of who has him the outcome will remain chaotic XD

13 has control over his shifting as well. Years of training got lowered simply hecause he grew up enhanced. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom