Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Zenith Base: First Order Stormtrooper Legion Academy Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricochet

R
First Order Stormtrooper Legion Academy Base
ZENITH BASE
xeno_dam_by_jungpark-d5x663b.jpg
[Image Credit: xeno damby jungpark Deviant art]

Name: Zenith Base: First Order Stormtrooper Legion Academy Base

Classification: Army Base and Officer/Trooper Training Academy

Location: Dosuun (Zenith Base and Academy); Virgilia, Skye, Lipsec (Academy Branches)

Affiliation: The First Order

Population:
The base soldier population fluctuates from 200,000 to 500,000; depending on how many Active Stormtrooper Legions, Recruit Reserve Legions, their families and staff are on the base at all times. The base serves as a training and mobilisation centre for all military services.

Defenses:
The Academy Base is protected by a series of land surveillance teams (which include vehicles and walkers), anti-ground force and orbital defenses turbolaser batteries mounted in towers. It also possesses two of its own shield generators for orbital bombardment protection and land missile assaults.

Points of Interest:
Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Concept-Art-star-wars-39157589-1280-545.jpg
[Image Credit: Art of the Star Wars the Force Awakens Book]

Imperial Square: [Pictured Above] A large open courtyard with an elevated platform and balcony that protrude from a central tower. The courtyard can hold up to 12 legions end-to-end and is used for public announcements and Imperial Speeches to the entire First Order military or citizenship. It is found on the very top level of the Base.
Legion Academy: Training center for new recruits, Imperial officers and active Stormtroopers.

Zenith Base: An enormous sprawling military base that gives the entire complex its name. It is home to numerous barracks, medical centers, vehicle bays and spaceports.

Description:
Found in the Northern Hemisphere of the First Order capital planet Dosuun, Zenith Base is the largest military base on the planet and possibly in the entirety of the First Order territories. It is home to an Officer's Academy, Medical Bay, Vehicle Parking and Maintenance facilities, Stormtrooper Legion Barracks and Training Camps. It was established in joint by [member="Aram Kalast"], Major Ernst Grimstar and Major Synthia "Ricochet" Grimstar. The Base is organized into a large hexagon with a central tower complex (pictured top of the page) which also houses the Imperial Square.

History:
Zenith Base was established after the conquest of Dosuun. Under the supervision of Supreme Commander [member="Aram Kalast"] an General [member="Ludolf Vaas"], the base was designed to be a center of training, administration and occupation of the First Order Military Chief of Staff. Major Synthia "Ricochet" Grimstar was enlisted to develop the Stormtrooper Training Program.

Intent:
To create a hub for First Order Stormtrooper activity IC and to provide a Non-FU Military orientated version of the Jedi/Sith Academy Networks.

Links: N/A

Hello, [member="Ricochet"]

You have got me, This all looks good I must say.

Ricochet said:
History: Established by the First Order after the conquest of Dosuun.
This is a little short, I would hope to see a paragraph at least on a base this size. You could describe the capture of the bases land, anything that stood there prior etc.

In addition I do need a development thread for this however due to it's size and the defences it possess. The thread should detail , either the building of the base, the installation of the base's defences or simply a thread taking place at this base to do with its' administration. I can accept a previous thread if it satisfies any of these and Ricochet was involved firmly in the thread or if you are starting a dev thread from scratch it would need to be 10 posts with you alone or with a few other writers.

regards

Callum

Ricochet

R
[member="Lucien Cordel"]

I'll be starting a Dev Thread from Scratch. I'll tag you when we are finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom