Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Zark

[ Z A R K ]

NAME: Zark of Amroth
FACTION: Conclave of the Whills
SPECIES: Human (deceased)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 1.8 meters
WEIGHT: 95 kg
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

TRAITS

• Spirit Adviser
  • Battlemind
  • The One in the Middle
  • Made of Magic
  • Banishment
APPEARANCE

He bears the scar of a saber slash above and below his left eye, and his right arm above the elbow where there used to be a lightweight, obisdian prosthesis, there is now an arm of pure Force energy. When he appears on the material plane, he looks much the same as he did in life, only tinged with shimmering blue light.

BIOGRAPHY

In life Zark of Amroth was an exiled Noble Court Adviser turned pirate hunter who rose through the ranks of the Galactic Alliance Defense Fleet to Vice Admiral during the One Sith and First Order wars before he was killed in the explosion of the Itsukusk star dreadnought during the
Battle of the Metharian Nebula. Prior to his death he was evangelized into the New Jedi Order and did not join with the Force, instead unlocking the secrets of life after death. He had left the galaxy with much unfinished business.

Beyond time and reckoning now the Rogue Master first explored the netherworld and studied its properties. He discovered that he was not the only spirit who lingered out of concern for the balance. Zark joined with this Conclave to watch over the nether rifts and safeguard against another potential crisis. He became one of its more radical voices, arguing for intervention against the living who commit crimes against the natural order. Alchemy and dimensional engineering were in his mind unacceptable threats to reality.

The Conclave disagreed. When Zark moved against the Sith Empire directly for manipulating Gree technology with the darkside he was cast out. Now he walks the world between worlds battling both evil spirits and twisted necromancers on his own terms.

Last edited:
Force Powers
General
  • Telepathy
  • Force Body
  • Force Valor
  • Force Healing
  • Conceal Presence
  • Hibernation Trance
  • Accelerate Healing
  • Emptiness
  • Thought Shield
  • Saber Throw
  • Force Blinding
  • Force Jump
  • Force Barrier
  • Mind Trick / Force Illusion
Specializations
  • Force Light
  • Telekinesis
  • Battle Meditation
  • Force Sight
  • Battlemind

Role-Plays

Last edited:
[member="Kami Meran"] Sorry, I should have made clear that I'd be taking over the currently NPC-run carrier Rogue Squadron bases out of after chatting with Galactic Alliance people who were kind enough to help integrate me. I put it in the personal ship section but he doesn't own it, just commands it for the GA.

I do agree however, a 500 meter long ship is a little too big for a new new character to just have. :p And thank you for taking the time to give me feedback!

[member="Reshmar"] [member="Gir Quee"] Good to see you, fellas. I am almost certain you both owe me some Rebellion posts.

[member="Wesley Vos"] Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I am still talking to James, but there is less paperwork involved in that project.

Irtar

Eternal Padawan
[member="Zark"]

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Not quite as I hoped, but still. At least this means we can have a good old Irtar / Zark throwdown some day. And this one might be able to get a higher rank than Padawan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom