Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zander Starkiller

d3349b33bb920c65b653f3c7886e7ced36a3b6d9_hq.jpg

NAME: Zander Starkiller

FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'3"

WEIGHT: 220 pounds

EYES: N/A

HAIR: N/A

SKIN: N/A

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Can use both dark and light side of the force

+Is a very skillful pilot
+Is very strong

-Very Slow
-If you call him a Jedi or a Sith he gets VERY mad
+If you hold a innocent person as a hostage he will never put the hostage in harms way.

APPEARANCE:
Has a full body armor and a mask covering his face. The mask glows white, and it is impossible to see his face.

BIOGRAPHY:
Zander was a Jedi that didn't agree with the ways of the Jedi order. He thought that using both sides of the force would be more powerful than just the light side. The Jedi order didn't agree with this, so he left. His armor he wears was passed down by his father, no one has ever seen his face except people very close to him. He takes bounty hunting jobs every once and awhile, he only kills when necessary though. Zander is very mysterious and no one knows a lot about him. People also think that he uses his force powers to keep him younger.

SHIP:
Ebon Hawk: Dual turbo-laser turrets, Concealed ventral anti-personnel repeating blaster. Zanders ship is basically his home, so his belonging are scattered all over the ship.

Weapon: Duel lightsabers with a white blade. Zander hand built this blade, and rumors have it that the hilt's leather is made out of Kyrat Dragon hide.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
W.I.P

[member="Zander Starkiller"], [member="DG-45"] is right. For reference, Chrisitan Bale is about six feet tall and in the movie The Mechanist he weighed about 120Lbs. This is what that looked like:

christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-daily.jpg

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
You could probably make your weaknesses actual weaknesses. You might want to fix up or go into more detail when it comes to them as well, your last Strength is being Fast, and your first Weakness is being Very Slow. A bit confusing, and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Another thing, I'm fairly sure [member=Ar'ekk] has the Ebon Hawk already. Unless you made some arrangement I'm unaware of, if so disregard me. Don't mean to be an ass, but yeah, sorry.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Hey, I responded to your PM. Yeah, I'm the owner of the Ebon Hawk so unfortunately you cannot claim it or use it in any way. :/

Welcome to Chaos, by the way. Hope you enjoy it here.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom