Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaiden/Zander Greyson

NAME: Zander/Zaiden Greyson
FACTION:
SPECIES: Miraluka/Human/Tera Vampir
~Actual: 80+
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'3"
WEIGHT: 250 lbs
EYES: 1 Lapis Lazuli x 1 Scarlet
HAIR: Light Brown streaks in a Darker Brown
SKIN: Opal white
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Bent Light/Stealth: None that have stood up to Zaiden have ever been able to best his abilities. He has hidden from a large portion of the greatest battlers out there.
+ Heat Control: Using Cryokinesis and Pyrokinesis Zaiden long ago learned to make it so that even infrared cameras yield little results in the way of locating the master.
- Cocky: Zaiden has always been cocky, thus unwilling to believe someone is better than he. This is one of the things that has caused his death multiple times.
- Miraluka Genetics: Though he has eyes, they are harsh and barely useable on a real basis. He has to rely on sight through the Force to be able to see. Thus this can be devastating weakness if exploited.

APPEARANCE:
Already stated

BIOGRAPHY:
Three lives, millions of kills, a great deal of true friends. Several factions, alliances, and other groups. A reign as a prophesied God of Val'hala, ruler of the planet. Owner of a multi billion cred payload, including multiple grand homes and properties, stock piles of weapons and ancient artifacts.

Just a few things that Zaiden James-Greyson did during his many lives. All before being killed by Rave Merrill, whom trapped his essence in her weapon. However, after her death, someone must have attempted to wield the blade, or maybe the effects wore off because Zaiden was freed to travel to the after life.

During this time, Zander Greyson grew into a powerful Apprentice. He took on Alexandra Feanor and came close to a successive victory. His abilities rivaled that of a knight, save his sword play as he was imbued with Zaidens memories, he knew how to do all of the things his predecessor did even though he wasn't as capable yet.

One day while Akala was on her rampage, she opened the Netherworld barriers and soon enough Zaiden was released. Instantly making his way to our galaxy, he spent a long time searching for the clone he barely remembered existed.

Stumbling along upon Zander, Zaiden worked his charm and was able to talk the youngling into being the host for the Bent Light Master. The stipulation was, Zaiden had to make an obvious attempt at a more hospitable lifestyle. Mass genocide was no longer allowed. Outright murder for no reason. That was a no no.

Now the duo spirits live in a single body, one always piggy backing the other.

SHIP:
StealthX

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

[member="Feena Mason"]
Well I'll be! If it isn't my twin! Lol we should do yet another reunion thread lol. But with a twist to change it up...hmmm....maybe come to find out Zaiden has a kid or something. Been wanting to do something outrageous with him.

[member="Emilia Marean"]
Lol to lazy to look into who you are at the moment, so should he be familiar?

*jaw drops, falls over* WHAT THE KARK?! Since when?! Jeez how low have I been in activity!? [member="Feena Mason"]

Also did a thread asking, and now Zaiden is gonna find he has like 4+ kids lol. So this will definitely be a shocking thread haha

[member="Aiden"]
Yeah I'm thinking one of these days I'll go a bit more into it, but there's so much and I'm like just no. Not today lol. He had like several hundred threads, over a million words (likely like 1.5+), battled so many people, was in so many invasions/dominions, had like 8+ apprentices. And most of those threads were lost during the Purge or later the merge between Damien Daemon and him. Both of those characters lost like half of their work.

[member="Emilia Marean"]
Oh...well...thought you died lmao

[member="Feena Mason"]
Well...Zaiden was dead so its acceptable! She on the other hand has been completely alive, and off doing inappropriate things lmfao

[member="Lanax Grayson"]
Aaaaaaaah. Lol. Sup.

HelloPinkKitten

H
So many things going on in this thread and I'm just eating popcorn, waiting for drama to unfold.

>…< he lasted over a year the first time he died. And that was because I wanted him to not be so op. He had his whole skeletal system made from Songsteel!

And him killing is still gonna happen, just no more sporadic "you blinked now you die" style stuff. He won't be slaughtering hundreds of thousands just for an army etc.

Poodoo like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom