Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yuuzhan Vong Attack on Rothana (Skirmish)

Rothana is a planet just to the East of our capital, Roon. It is about to be attacked by the Yuuzhan Vong. This is a Skirmish to defend the planet which is already within our domain. The live skirmish thread is here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/72600-faith-in-machines-yuuzhan-vong-skirmish-of-rothana/

The OOC is here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/72570-the-yuuzhan-vong-skirmish-of-rothana/

Objectives
  • Attack/Defend the battle droid manufacturing facility (PvP)
  • Defend the Collateralhulk Command ship from a swarm of Coralskippers and Yuuzhan Vong frigate analogues (PvE)
  • Defend civilian areas from Yuuzhan Vong hordes (PvE)

The PvE is open to everyone but please sign up here if you're interested to be tagged when it goes live:

1. [member="Crix Meriet"]
2. Tmoxin Temi & Carten Flaa

The PvP objective is limited to five writers.
1. [member="Lord Zrixtas"]
2. [member="Prime"]

Please specify which objective you are interested in PvE or PvP.

Thanks and I'll post more details as I get them.

[member="Lucien Cordel"]l [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Corey's OOC"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Jennifer Blanchard"] [member="Prime"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Gerion Ardik"] [member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Leilani Paaie"] [member="Sirus"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Keegan Bryx"] [member="Seanna Vel"] [member="Siyndacha Aerin"] [member="Kyber Salurra"] [member="Darth Ayra"] [member="Meryn Dupont"] [member="Mr. J.P. Huntington"]

The Shriek-Hawks fit the bill perfectly, especially in the PvP Objective since there are Vong. Let me know who all is signing up.

Looking forward to it! [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Tmoxin will be in the skirmish but right now I'm deciding if I want to PvE or PvP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom