Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yuroic Xeraic

8672358eacf638354cb8e854c3c3233a.jpg

NAME: Yuroic Xeraic - He usually answers to just Yuroic or as he known by some, Assassin
FACTION: He is living independently now, formerly a member of the Jedi Order but his stubborness and independence drove him away.
SPECIES: He looks to be Human, due to being an orphan who was brought up in the Jedi Order there is cause for doubt. He is only slightly stronger than the average human.
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: He is 6'3
WEIGHT: He is 14 stone of muscle. (Do the conversion rates yourself folks ;) )
EYES: He has dark green eyes with specks of purple that glow in the light. His iris has know to glow red when his temper rises.
HAIR: Short, black hair, straight with a slight fringe to the right.
SKIN: Very pale skin. And it does not sparkle in the light. He isn't a Twilight vampire...
FORCE SENSITIVE: His connection to the force fluctuates from very strong and capable to very weak, in desperate times he can call upon it but in most cases due to a severe lack of training he is not as strong as he feels he can be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Strengths:
+Strong willed means that once he sets a target little will persuade him off it.
+Strong fighting skills that he practised alone when he defected from the Jedi Order.
+Skilled Medic due to having to heal his own injuries, prefers using actual medicine than the Force as he refuses to depend on it.
+Tough as he learnt to survive as a runaway and live on the streets.

-Vulnerable and naive due to his innocence of how the galaxy should work.
-Unstable Force Connection.
-Stubbornness which if leads to a rise in his temper.
-Silent as he prefers to work alone and talk very little.
-He has a lack of good equipment and often has to make do with scavenged equipment or stolen items.

FORCE ABILITIES:
Force Push/Pull
Force Heal
Force Cloak
Force Jump
Force Speed
Force Lightening (Used only when in deep anger and/or extreme danger and the shock given is very minor, no more than a static shock.)
Force Choke (Once again only usable when in great distress and very limited, can only use for a very short duration as a means to escape a sticky situation.)

EQUIPMENT:
He owns a blaster pistol, a training saber, a vibrosword and several grenades, which he replenishes when he loots dead bodies. His armour is a durasteel armour covered by a cloak of Yuroic's design, he also has a secondary armour for when he is wandering not as an Assassin:

325490252de5e898db7af53ec24c26d7.jpg

APPEARANCE:
Standing at 6'3, he is a fairly tall guy, he also has no scars, tattoos or piercings on his body, he is more lean in physicality than a massively large muscle machine. His short hair and no facial hair gives him a young appearance whereas his eyes give him undoubtedly older look, having seen and done plenty in his past. Yuroic also started wearing a mask to hide his identity and wear fairly tight clothing that also gives him freedom to move flexibly.

BIOGRAPHY:
Yuroic Xeraic was born on Kashyyyk, his parents were reportedly killed while attempting to save a Wookiee from being captured and enslaved. He was not long after brought to the Jedi Order where his training began, his skills were shown to be strong in his fighting skills where he could adopt a fighting style then easily defeat his peers by radically changing it, although this only worked in the early years before they were learning the various Lightsaber Forms. His abilities in the Force were noted to hold potential but there was a lack consistently compared with others that gave cause for concern.

He started his training and was going to be given a Master to train under when he started questioning the Jedi ways, why they were so against the Sith? Surely there could be a more peaceful alternative, dissatisfied with the answers he was receiving Yuroic started to rebel more and more, pushing the boundaries that a Jedi can go, it was when they decided to punish him for flirting with another Padawan as they perceived it that he was possibly falling into the passion and lust which they told him would lead to the dark side that Yuroic left the Order.

He spent several of his teen years living on the streets of several poor and crowded planets like Nar Shaddaa, he learnt a great deal about life outside the Order and realised the injustices that were happening and no one to protect the innocent on these planets from the many gangs. Yuroic decided in his late teens and early adulthood that he would fight these injustices. He donned a hood and mask to hide his face, he taught himself the necessary fighting skills and survival skills before he attempted to craft his own lightsaber, this unfortunately failed quite dramatically.

He was able eventually to acquire two off a dead Jedi or Sith, he then began his campaign as an Assassin, working in the shadows and taking down minor members of gangs. There were the starts of whispers and hope that someone was defending the weak, however, he was no means a hero nor was he a very good Assassin as he skills were classically clumsy. Yuroic also envisioned a time when he start a new Jedi Order in which he could follow the true Jedi pillars he had believed in. A more naive, or perfect, vision of it.

SHIP:
He does not own one and rather prefers to hitch a ride off others.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52315-the-lost-assassin-introduction-of-yuroic-xeraic/?hl=%2Byuroic+%2Bxeraic

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52333-something-in-the-water/?hl=%2Byuroic+%2Bxeraic#entry786237

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52592-tatooine-slavery-open/?hl=%2Byuroic+%2Bxeraic#entry790645

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52736-mantell-me-barvendormingle-thread/?hl=%2Byuroic+%2Bxeraic#entry791841

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52980-the-smugglers-moon/?hl=%2Byuroic+%2Bxeraic#entry795736

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53023-finding-the-force/?hl=%2Byuroic+%2Bxeraic#entry795881

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53176-reunion-and-training/?hl=%2Byuroic+%2Bxeraic

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53342-well-this-should-be-easy-pm-for-invite/?hl=%2Byuroic+%2Bxeraic#entry801794

I've seen that avatar used on this site four times now. I'm going to guess it's at the top of a google search page somewhere. You don't have to change it though.

Also welcome to the site!

[member="Crow Blitzen"]

Well it wasn't actually that high when I looked, there was another one that looked similar to it further up though.

[member="Mallory Pryde"]

Sounds interesting but I wouldn't exactly call him a ghost, he does tend to be solid :p

[member="Evard L'Rik"]

Well Hello then friend ;D As long as the privateering is helping the less fortunate then Im sure we will be

[member="Mallory Pryde"]

Alas I googled it to see what it could mean and I got two results, the ship from the new series Star Wars Rebels is called ghost and Force ghost.

So dear, you'll have to enlighten me ;)

[member="Evard L'Rik"]

Ahaha well I think you might start out as less fortunate but you would become quickly more fortunate if you continued to take, unless you gamble the money away. I'm sure a smart man such as yourself wouldn't gamble! :p

[member="Stoic"]

Future challenger? Sounds like fun, can't wait to challenge or be challenged... We're work out the details later on.

Thanks, I like the bio and character too, I've given myself plenty to work on and not a fixed direction so I can move about a bit more with him, get a feel of what he wants to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom