Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your honest opinion...

What are your favorite Characters of mine?

• Jhar'vokh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver Sentinel

• Darth Voracitos

• Hutuun'Kyramud

• Shaper Haru

• Iron Giant

• MAD

• Total voters
So, as you may or may not know, I'm REALLY trying to down size, but each character has their reason for existing, and it is incredibly bothersome in deciding who to kill. So, I'm going by the puplic's favorite's!

So, I'm pretty sure that everyone wants me to keep Fatty, and so I will (especially since I really enjoyed playing as him in a thread of recent). But the other characters, I haven't gotten as much hype. Also, ignore the Meta, he's a work in progress.

So I want to know, what are some characters of mine that you like the most? Whatever three that don't get as many popular votes will recieve a date, and by that date I have to have a plan to kill them.

The poll begins! I may or may not follow through with it, but its fun to see what others think! (Also, if you do this I'll tell you which characters I enjoy of you the most).

Links:

Jhar'vokh
Silver Sentinel
Hutuun'Kyramud
Darth Voracitos
Shaper Haru
Iron Giant
MAD

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
I like Darth Voracitos , the two Resu, and Jhar, but I don't know much about MAD or Hutuun

I'll add links.

Hutuun is a Tusken Mandalorian
MAD is an ass whole with amnesia, a bunch of tech, and a thing for women.

I know none of these guys so I cannot vote right now. I will go and read some of their stuff tomorrow and get back to you.

Also.....

Wu Tang!

Hmm, I guess MAD is due to die. He is really disliked.

I'm glad to see that Jhar is most likely to remain alive :)

Fatso has recieved a vote from all of you! Haha, that's awesome.

I'm surprised by some of these votes however.

So here is my verdict so far as to what is going down:

Jhar’vokh: 5 Safe
Silver Sentinel: (-6) Merge
Darth Voracitos: 18 Safe
Hutuun’Kyramud: 3 Unsure
Shaper Haru: (-3) NPC
Iron Giant: (-8) Exempt
MAD: (-10) Death

Condemnant List:

MAD: Condemned to Death Post
Iron Giant: Exempt for Political Reasons (and I want to keep her)
Silver Sentinel: Merge with Iron Giant, Condemned to Heroic NPC.
Shaper Haru: Condemned to NPC, Profile converted into new character.

So I need a few more votes in, to be 100 % sure, but I think it's safe to say that MADness needs to die. I needed to put Silver Sentinel somewhere, so I suppose it makes sense that I just do this anyway. Shaper Haru as well, he was too old to play, thus it makes sense that he should be an NPC, while I have his daughter running around leading the Nation and the Gang into battles and party's.

HK though, he is undecided. His fate belongs into the publics caring hands. I really liked the character, and he's been in misuse lately because I've been distracted with other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom