Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...

"Knives?" Tugoro would question, having appeared beside the elderly man who was hollering rather loudly. The boy was dressed in his Jedi Armor, though it was mostly hidden due to the large brown robe he also wore. Standing still, the young Padawan would wait for the man's response, while eying the suitcase he held. Tugoro was unsure as to whether this man was running a legit business or not, though it did not seem in his favor. Waiting patiently, the boy would think to himself, wondering what these "skin holos" were. [member="Lork Richards"]

Snarykk

Sworn To Avenge My Ewokese Brothers To The End!
"Yes knives, and lots of 'em!" He said joyfully, looking at the boy. He forced a smile, increasing the grip on his suitcase. "Would you like one?" He asked, nodding at the boy. "Also, would you be interested in a holoflick? However, I am not sure I am permitted to sell some of them due to it's...content...and your age". He had a large brown cigar resting on his lips and wore one of his golden-colored ties. "So, whaddya want, kid?".

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Remaining silent, Tugoro would stand still as the old man talked about his products. The young Jedi was not entirely sure whether or not this man was legit, though he would continue to inspect [member="Lork Richards"]' methods.

"Can I see a knife?" The boy would question, looking down at the suitcase that the old man held.

Exhaling through his nostrils, the boy could not help but scrunch his nose up as the cigar's smoke wafted past him, causing him to feel rather uncomfortable.

Snarykk

Sworn To Avenge My Ewokese Brothers To The End!
"Well, the knives are...erm-in my speeder! Yes, this suitcase is simply for credits...yeah, that is all", The old man said, forcing a crocodile smile. "So, how many credits do you have in your pockets? I ain't got too much time today, them knives are selling like crazy!". The old man kept a calm face as he spoke softly and quite convincingly. "May I ask for any type of identification, lad?".

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom