Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YO!

Hey, I'm new here, and I'm glad to be here...

though I will say that I am a bit gunshy, being a veteran of a forum with a less-structured Long Running Story...

I have a few characters I want to bring over from another forum, but there's some stuff I need to discuss with whoever does the approving...who do I contact?

Flint Pherson

F
Welcome to the Site. Recommend you read the New Member's Guide posted at the top of this Forum. Then swing on back down here and ask away! :D

I think he's asking about character transfers, though, which do require an Admin's approval. From the Character Creation forum, located here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/393-request-your-rank-titles/

FORCE USER TITLES:
A. If you are not transferring a character from another Star Wars RPG, you must request an Apprentice/Padawan rank.
B. If you are transferring Knight-equivalent or higher, please include your promotion role-plays from your previous Star Wars RPG community & state which specific rank title you're requesting.

Non-Force User (NFU) ranks are handled on a faction level, and are not board-wide. If you wish to request a rank within a faction, do a similar transfer request with the administration of that specific faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom